Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW - E-pics

edited October 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
I'm going to share these with you guys, only because I've been bitching & moaning about them for so long, but I'm really not happy with them, so I'm only showing a few.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW - E-pics

• Options
    I'm sorry you're not happy with them. For what it's worth, I LOVE #4!
  • Options
    Ok, I lied. I absolutely adore beyond all else the family photo and the Pats jerseys!!!
  • Options
    @keptinstitches - thank you :) I've been playing around with Minted for save the date designs, and the one I think I like the most was with picture #4. I'll have to see what FI thinks!

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @swazzle - you're biased. ;)

• Options
    So I love #4, #5, the family photo, and I like the Jersey idea, just not the Patriots :-P but I do love that photo!
  • Options
    I love the Pats jerseys and the family photo! And numbers 3, 4, 5. 
  • Options
    The family photo, the Pats jersey, and #4 are all fantastic! Any awesome close-up pics of your ring? :)

• Options

I love them all you look so pretty!

What about the photos don't you like?

Anniversary

• Options
    I can confidently say you have a LOT more gorgeous ones than those. And FYI - I've only shared about 1/3 of my photos with you because I hated the rest. You DELETE the ones you don't like and stare at the others!  

Also - your photographer is seriously awesome (other than taking too long to get you these!) the colors are absolutely stunning in those pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Are you freaking kidding me? I LOVE them and you look beautiful.
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - no, no pics of the ring :( I'm disappointed in that & that we didn't get more with pupper.

@peaseblossom55 - I feel like a giant hippopotamus. Some of the pictures I legitimately look six months pregnant. I'm huge, and feel really bad about myself. :( So it's nice to hear that you guys all like them. 

• Options
    @goldenpenguin I'm so sorry you feel that way.  I really mean this- I think you look beautiful and you look so happy. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @ollie08 - THAT'S LOVE!!! <3

@peaseblossom55 - Thank you, so much. :)

• Options

The reflection picture makes me smile pretty damn hard.

And you look FABULOUS in the family picture. Just sayin...... Hot shit.

• Options
    I love photos 3, 4 and 5. For the record, I think you are your own worst critic because you look beautiful in these photos! You and your FI translate happiness to the pictures above, and you look adorable together. 

That being said, I am sure that your photographer took a ton of pictures, and that you have a wide selection of photos to choose from. I've never heard of a couple that loved EVERY single photo taken during their e-shoot. @Hummingbird125 is right, you can delete the ones you hate, and stare at the ones you love. No one will ever have to know which photos made the cut and which didn't. 

• Options
    I keep looking at #4 because it's SO PRETTY! Really cool picture with really pretty people. <3

• Options
    I also agree with @hummingbird125 - FI and I didn't share all our e-photos with our parents, grandparents, etc. We sorted it down to the ones we liked. (Our print release allows us to make unlimited prints of our e-photos, and we were allowed to share digital copies so people could pick which ones they wanted. We didn't want anything on a wall that made one, the other, or both of us grind our teeth.)
  • Options
    You look great in these pictures! I know you are seeing your every flaw but I assure you, to everyone else you look beautiful!

I especially like #2 and both b&w ones!

• Options
    Lady, these are wonderful photos, and you look spectacular.

To be honest, I didn't share the majority of our engagement photos with anyone because I didn't like how I looked in them. It wasn't a photography problem. I've got to run and teach, but tonight, I'll try to dig up some of the ones I didn't like so you can see.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    We are our own worst critics!  I love the family one and the one of you in the jerseys.  I also really like the reflection one...very cool.  The only thing I don't like is that you guys are SOOOOO far away in most of them!  I wants to see your pretty faces :)
    Formerly doubless07
  • Options
    I think you guys look great in your pictures! I love the family photo too. I think #4 would look awesome on a save the date. 
  • Options
    I think you look great, and that they came out wonderfully too. And the family picture is absolutely adorable!

• Options
    I love #s 3 and 4, and the family picture!  You look beautiful--that color is incredible on you!

• Options
    I checked, and I only downloaded and put about 17-18 of almost 50 engagement photos on Facebook, and on here. Here are some that I REALLY did NOT like. In the last one, I feel like I'm the Hulk or something. I'm like twice the size of J.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    I love you and you are gorgeous!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry that you don't like them :\  You look great in them though! I love the family photo :)
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards