Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bridesmaids Dresses Online

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the website USAbride.com?  I found the bridesmaid dresses I want to get for my wedding on the website for much cheaper than in the store but I was hoping to get some reviews before I make a decision on whether to use the website or not.

Any information would be very helpful! :)

Thank you!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses Online

• Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2014
    I wouldn't order from anyone who doesn't let you return the dresses, and their return policy says just that.  What happens if your bridesmaid orders the wrong size on accident?  You can go by sizing charts all you want, and stuff can still come out wrong. I order lots of clothes online.  I go by the sizing chart, and yet stuff is still way too big or too small half the time.

I bought my gown online from simplybridal.com.  They let you return stuff for the wrong size or you don't like it or xyz.  I would never order from anyone who doesn't allow returns.
  • Options

From their return policies/shpping info page:

(PLEASE NOTE: All dress orders are made-to-order and are final sales.) - See more at: http://www.usabride.com/help_answer.asp?ID=11#108"

I would not oder the dresses through here since you cannot return them!!!!

Can you add a picture of the dress you are looking it.  Perhaps we can find a better place that sells it!!

• Options
    They accept returns except for dresses as they are made to order. I don't think any company would accept returns on a made to order dress so I think you are better off to buy in a store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards