Ohio-Cleveland

Caterer review!

Hi!  I put on an event celebrating my agency's 25th anniversary this evening and I wanted to make a recommendation for a caterer for those on the hunt for one.  I work for a non-profit so the cost was of utmost concern.  After getting quotes from a half dozen places Duet Catering in Rocky River had not only the most interesting menu but also one of the best prices.  Jennifer was really great to work with and tolerated my numerous emails leading up to our event tonight.  This was a party for 200 people and there were many rave reviews about the food.  The presentation was very nice and we served heavy hors d'oeuvres.  Mac & cheese in mini crocks, little salads in martini glasses, sliders, and so much more.  We provided our own alcohol but we used two of their bartenders who also assisted with our champagne toast and they were very efficient in passing them out during our awards ceremony.  Jennifer was willing to make changes in our count of people up until the last minute yesterday and even changed up linens and other various things late yesterday afternoon.  Here's their site:  http://www.duetcatering.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards