Wedding Classifieds

Elegant Rosette Table Overlays For Sale- Dusty Rose- Shabby Chic- Never Used

Brand new, never used table overlays.I have a total of 5. They were expensive and I couldn't afford the ten that I needed for all of my tables. I was going to mix them with 5 pink rosettes and 5 white. It actually looked better being mixed than it did all one straight color. The dusty rose is perfect for a shabby chic wedding which is what we were planning. I also have vintage cameras if anyone is interested. I originally purchased these for my wedding but unfortunately we had to postpone it and we never used a lot of our stuff. I hate to sell them but I just don't have the room for them and we had a baby and need the money. I will sell them for $125 plus shipping.  Can also be used for cake tables, dessert tables photo booth tables and so on. I am selling them much cheaper than what they originally cost and they are still in the bag that I received them. Each one is brand new and measures 72" by 72'. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Re: Elegant Rosette Table Overlays For Sale- Dusty Rose- Shabby Chic- Never Used

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards