Wedding Woes
Options

Friday!!!

What's up?  DH is off and taking the kids to the zoo.  I'm doing some last minute party cleaning and getting ready to have some drinks and laughs and a bunch of calories.  Tomorrow is the memorial and we'll be spending the night with ILs.  Sunday, who knows.

Re: Friday!!!

• Options
    Tonight we'll make our Sam's trip.

Tomorrow is my annual girls' shopping trip.  I'm going to spend the day with my mom, sister, 11yo niece (first trip for her - her mom isn't coming because she hates to shop), aunt and two cousins.  My other SIL can't make it due to a funeral.  This trip is always so much fun.

Sunday I have nothing planned.
  • Options
    Going to a camp fire party tonight.
    Tomorrow, my mom, DD and I are taking a little drive through the hills of southern Ohio to see the leaves (and my mom needs to make a delivery of disaster relief supplies to a church down there - - she didn't want to make the drive alone).  Depending on the weather, we may get out and do a little lightweight hiking.
    Sunday, my mom is hosting a luncheon for what would have been my grandma's 100th birthday if she were still alive.  Afterwards, DH, DD and I are going to the pumpkin patch/fall fun center.  
    I love fall.
  • Options

Random:  House inspection went really well.  Very minor things like a fix to an outlet or so, but nothing major.

Weekend will be start packing and find some time to relax.  H wants to start working on the current house next week: upcoming project include-new kitchen to dining room flooring, siding and windows.  All in 4 days.  We shall see what happens next week.

Other than packing---probably a bit of family time and relaxation.

• Options
    Tonight, probably putting a dent in sewing and fitting DD's costume. Maybe make some headway in a few other dresses. Also need to sneak over and return a shirt I bought that I'm not so enamored with now.

Sat., we have a big backlog in errands to do. We probably need to make a list and knock those out. But we'll likely opt to do something else instead ;)

Sunday, probably go to an Indian pow-wow, do the remainder of the errands.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DH works tomorrow, I work Sunday.  We have unpacking to do and I have to get my home office in working order. 

I also need to go buy stuff (food and other things). 
  • Options
    We're only in for 1/2 a day today.  Bosses are on their annual work retreat, so they send us out for lunch and give us the rest of the day paid.  Probably b/c with absolutely none of them here, they know we're not getting much done anyway.

We've got to make a trip to the leaf dump and cover some windows for winter and that's it.  It's supposed to be lovely this weekend, so I think patio wine is in the plans, since it might be the last time until spring.
  • Options
    Yay Friday. I am taking the kids to my parent's house tonight after work. Some time today I need to run to the store to get food for DH as he works this weekend. Here is hoping that the tiling will be done this weekend and that all DH needs to do is grout (which his way quicker than the tiling process). Then we'll need to finish painting and install baseboards. I'm hoping that we will be done by next weekend. I've also decided that I am definitely hiring back a housekeeper when this is all done. I want someone to come deep clean this place.
  • Options
    I think I just did something bad.  I was walking down the steps and felt and heard something pop in my calf.  It hurts.  a lot.  It will not ruin my night.
  • Options
    6, I hope it doesn't stop all of your plans. Pops are never a good thing, feel better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards