Attire & Accessories Forum

No strong opinions on dress. Anyone else this way? UPDATED with Pictures in new post

2»

Re: No strong opinions on dress. Anyone else this way? UPDATED with Pictures in new post

• I'm the same way.  I was so overwhelmed when I went to david's bridal and hated it.  I was about to buy a white Free people dress that was on sale for $70, but I went to a very upscale local shop the next day, just to look around.  The experience there was soooo much better, and I found a dress that fits well and is flattering, and I like.  Not what I thought I'd want, but what I want usually doesn't suit my body type (short and boyish shaped, and I liked sheaths and drop waists, lol). I'm not a "crying when you find the perfect dress" kind of lady, so this was perfect for me - get the dress shopping over with!  
  • OP, not sure if you settled on a dress yet. I like the macy's one best, I think that one goes best with your location. I also was thinking that's it's very similar to a bridesmaid dress so I'd look for more bridesmaid dresses in white since most will be cheaper than your average wedding dress.

I LOVE my dress but I went waaay over budget and kind of wish I looked at white bridesmaid dresses!

• Also, I like the one on the left more as well. They both look good, but the left one seems more flattering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards