Not Engaged Yet

@LaPeanut1018 's wedding day!!

@LaPeanut1018 is leaving for Germany this afternoon so I'm going to tell you about her perfect wedding day...but not too much since I want her to tell you about it too once she returns from her awesome honeymoon.

The rehearsal dinner was awesome! My parent's hosted the dinner at their house and we had all our family and wedding party come over and eat NOMS BBQ. @LaPeanut1018 gave me a gift and it was TORY BURCH earrings, chocolate, and starbucks!!! OMG....all these things I'm obsessed with sooo yea...insane gifts lol. She also gave H a monogrammed money clip which was beyond generous since all he did was Usher my mom down the aisle lol.

So the wedding day was beyond perfect! The weather couldn't have been more beautiful! It was sunny and in the low 70s. We all got our hair done with time to spare. @LaPeanut1018 looked absolutely gorgeous! At the venue we all got ready together and the photographer took lots of pictures early on. I boo hoo'd at the ceremony big time. I don't think it was ugly but I had numerous guests tell me that I made them cry...oh well. I think the ceremony might have been my favorite part of the evening. The officiant they chose just totally made the ceremony soooo unique for my sister and her H. It was perfect and I couldn't help but cry. Plus the ring bearer literally sprinted down the aisle so that was cute.

The reception was such a party! The DJ liked to use props so when he put a glittery party hat on my grandpa and a boa on my grandma...we knew where the evening was going lol. I think everyone raved about the food and the cake the entire night! When it came time for the parent dances, my sister invited me and my little sister out on the dance floor to dance with our dad at the same time. It was so sweet! It was such a perfect evening and I couldn't have been more happy to see my sister marry her H. I think I was just a big case of smiles the whole night. HERE ARE PICTURES:

Re: @LaPeanut1018 's wedding day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards