Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: Need help deciding on a dress!

• Options
    Second dress.  It flatters your figure more then the first

• Options
    They are both lovely and you look great in both (I am assuming this is you). It's hard to compare because the quality of the photograph on the right is a little better and I don't know if that's a black bra or black straps on the one on the left. But overall, just based on these two pictures, I think the one on the right looks more flattering on you. I do like what I can see of the detailing on the one on the left a little better (illusion lace I think?) but the one on the right is better overall. 
  • Options
    Agree with PPs that the one on the right is more flattering, The one on the left might look nice with a beaded belt.

• Options
    I agree with the others that the one on the right flatters you better.  My only concern might be that the girls seem more on display with that neckline, so depending on if you are ok with that or if alterations could change if you wanted
  • Options
    I suggest the second option.  It has a stronger shape to it.
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    I prefer the dress on the right.  
    ETA sorry I messed up
  • Options
    I agree it's difficult to compare since the picture quality and color are different. However, my initial reaction is that I like the one on the left more. I think I like the way the top flows into the bottom better on the left dress. 
  • Options
    I also am leaning towards the one of the left. Both look nice on you though so you cannot go wrong

Anniversary
  • Options
    I vote for the first one!
  • Options
    At first glance, the 2nd one looks nicer but that may be because it's put together with veil and details around the waist.

I like the 1st one more. It looks like it has a nice rhinestone design where the lower part of the dress parts a bit on the side. The train looks more flowy and delicate. I think adding a sash around the waist will accentuate it and really bring out the beauty of this dress.
  • Options
    I potentially like the first.  What's hanging under your left arm?  Between that, the black bra, the b/w photo...it's hard to tell.  I don't like all the rhinestone belts.  I think they're getting played out and I'm not a fan of bedazzling everything.  I prefer timeless and simple.  That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about what looks like a bedazzled applique under your left hand in the first one.  I also pick the first one because I'm not in love with the gold on the second one.  
  • Options
    I like the one on the left...the right one shows off a bit too much cleavage IMO.  Although trying them on with a strapless bra may completely change that!
  • Options
    I like the first one much better. (the one on the left)
  • Options
    The left one
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    I vote for the one on the left. After alterations, it will be gorgeous and fit perfectly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards