Wedding Woes

Nola - I'm ready for TWD when you are.

Re: Nola - I'm ready for TWD when you are.

• Another good one. Missed up about poor Bob. I'm glad they're following the comic book more. The same thing happened in the comics, but to Dale.

I can't wait to see what happens when Carol and Daryl follow the car that took Beth.

Father Gabriel is from the comic too and it looks like they're following his storyline too.

• I am convinced that Bob had been bitten or scratched in that water and that was why he did the "one more" kiss thing and then slipped outside.  I assumed he was going to eat a bullet before he was attacked.

So let's assume Bob had a wound that was going to make him die. (Really, we don't even have to assume that because everyone is infected).  Are we to also assume that you can cook the virus/infection/whatever makes you a walker out of the meat?

ALSO.  When Bob was coming back to consciousness, we got a blurry look at the guy from last episode that Tyreese and Carol tied up in the shack.  Tyreese led us all to believe he killed him.  Come on!

I am dying to know Father Gabriel's secret.  I wonder if he has something to do with the place where Beth is.  YOU KNOW BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ME.
  • No, I'm not going to tell. I promise.:)

Yes, Tyreese should have killed him, but he's being all anti-violent.

• tawillers said:
    I am convinced that Bob had been bitten or scratched in that water and that was why he did the "one more" kiss thing and then slipped outside.  I assumed he was going to eat a bullet before he was attacked.

So let's assume Bob had a wound that was going to make him die. (Really, we don't even have to assume that because everyone is infected).  Are we to also assume that you can cook the virus/infection/whatever makes you a walker out of the meat?

ALSO.  When Bob was coming back to consciousness, we got a blurry look at the guy from last episode that Tyreese and Carol tied up in the shack.  Tyreese led us all to believe he killed him.  Come on!

I am dying to know Father Gabriel's secret.  I wonder if he has something to do with the place where Beth is.  YOU KNOW BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ME.
    I've actually been wondering this for awhile.  We cook other meats to make them safe to consume.  However, I think you'd have a hard time finding someone willing to be the first guy to eat cooked zombie.
  • I like how Carl's all, "Let's help everybody." He was the main one that wanted to kill first. Interesting.
  • I like how Carl's all, "Let's help everybody." He was the main one that wanted to kill first. Interesting.
    I thought it was kind of strange.  Am I not remembering something that softened him last season?  That and his dad giving him the "you are never safe" speech (thanks, captain obvious) was sort of weird.  Carl has never let his guard down.
  • Maybe it's because Judith is still alive. Carl is still cray cray. I'm sure. I did like the whole theme of forgiveness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards