Oregon

Reasonably priced professional photographer needed!!!!!

I'm looking for some word of mouth referrals for a professional photographer in the Portland Area.  We just need a small package because we have family members who will also be taking profesional photos, but we think we should also hire an outside professional to take the standard before, during and after photos.  It looks like so many out there have such expensive minimums.  The lowest starting price I've seen is $1200.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!!! 

Thank you

Re: Reasonably priced professional photographer needed!!!!!

• We went with Mark Matteson photography. He is out of Salem, but he is willing to travel. We live in Portland and are getting married  in North Plains and he isn't charging us extra to travel. Also, we got the largest package which was right around $1500 so I know he has some smaller/less expensive options. Hope this helps :)
  • We are using Becca Blevins she is very reasonable, somewhat new to the wedding scene, but we like her.  We have not actually SEEN our photos as our wedding is this August but her prices were right on for affordability, and her professionalism is on point so far.
  • edited May 2012
    HQPhan Photography!!! They are amazing and can do a package between $900-$1200 depending on what you want and will both be there to shoot on your wedding day! 

Hung and Danielle are easy to work with and are a fun couple to be around! When they did our engagement photos they both shot them and also on top of that went above and beyond what we expected! You can view their work and contact them at www.hqphan.com.

Oh and before I forget they also have their own Hair and Make Up Artist too if you have not found someone for that yet. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_reasonably-priced-professional-photographer-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:5ac0d0c4-1da9-441f-8489-d4df37b88a7fPost:d8f8b053-c9af-4388-95ac-b450d4070b54">Re: Reasonably priced professional photographer needed!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HQPhan Photography!!! They are amazing and can do a package between $900-$1200 depending on what you want and will both be there to shoot on your wedding day!  Hung and Danielle are easy to work with and are a fun couple to be around! When they did our engagement photos they both shot them and also on top of that went above and beyond what we expected! You can view their work and contact them at <a href="http://www.hqphan.com." rel="nofollow">www.hqphan.com.</a> Oh and before I forget they also have their own Hair and Make Up Artist too if you have not found someone for that yet. 
    Posted by mq2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Update: Thier wedding packages now start at $1500</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards