Not Engaged Yet

WEEKLY Accountability

eilis1228eilis1228 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
We haven't done these in a long time, and I'm posting WAY late, but whatevs. I went to the gym for the first time in 5 days and am feeling awesome.

B - banana, PB2
S - Greek yogurt
L - spinach tortilla with turkey and cheese, baby carrots, applesauce
S - string cheese
D - Either BBQ or teriyaki chicken, rolls, and peas
E - 2 miles on the elliptical, lots of arms. I'm in the process of leveling up to more weight, so I'm super excited right now. Yay progress!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WEEKLY Accountability

• Oh good, I keep meaning to start one of these but I keep forgetting!

B - Green smoothie, coffee
    S- green tea
    L - Turkey sandwich on a whole-wheat English muffin, broccoli and carrots
    S - green tea, apple, string cheese
    D - chips and salsa; shrimp fajitas; leftover birthday cake (a small piece!)

E - 5-mile run and a Zumba class
  • Monday?  or is this for Tuesday... or Wednesday, now?  :)

I'm posting for today (Wednesday).  I've got 2.5 weeks until family photos, so I'm on my best behavior until then!

B:  2 eggs (190), 1 pc. bacon (50), shredded potatoes (60), coffee with a little almond milk (5)
    S:  1 oz muenster cheese (NOM, CHEESE) (110) and an apple (80)
    L:  salad with avocado (100), pork carnitas (300), 1/2 c. coconut rice and beans (175), pineapple (45)
    D:  ST Italian Meatballs (230), roasted green beans (100)

WO:  rest day, but might do a 20 minute runner's yoga DVD if I have a chance tonight.
  • I'm doing this for Wednesday too.  I'm too lazy to start a new thread.

B- hot chocolate, yogurt with almonds

L- tofu vegetable soup

S-apple

D- chick pea quinoa dish

S-not sure

E- none, I'm going to a friend's house for dinner and she is cooking.  :-)

Anniversary

• eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    LOL I meant Tuesday. We can do a week-long accountability thread :-P

Wednesday:
    B - accidentally skipped. Was too busy to notice.
    S - skipped too.
    L - met FI at Spring Creek BBQ for lunch. Turkey, green beans, and a roll. Om nom nom.
    S - probably banana and PB2
    D - FI is making chicken pot pie. He bought mixed veggies for my half and potatoes for his half. 
    E - 2 miles on the elliptical, leg day

• I'll do Wednesday too...

B - 2 whole-wheat English muffins with peanut butter, banana, coffee
    S - nonfat/no whip Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks
    L - leftover shrimp fajitas (only the mean/peppers/onions...no tortillas)
    S - green tea, apple, string cheese
    D - Panera Bread...I'm craving tuna salad, so probably that.

E - it's a crazy day...Zumba, yoga, ballet, and I went for a 2-mile run about half an hour ago because my head was full and I needed to clear it.
  • speaking of Starbucks, did you see they're coming out with a new flavor in November??
  • speaking of Starbucks, did you see they're coming out with a new flavor in November??
    I looked it up. It's only gonna be in a couple of states? They really should have brought that one over to Portland. Beer is the elixir of life here, lol.

• AlPacina said:
    speaking of Starbucks, did you see they're coming out with a new flavor in November??
    I looked it up. It's only gonna be in a couple of states? They really should have brought that one over to Portland. Beer is the elixir of life here, lol.
    I think she means this one: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/10/22/whats-in-new-starbucks-chestnut-praline-latte/

Chestnut praline isn't a combo I would have thought of, but if it's their first new holiday flavor in more than five years, it's probably pretty tastey. 

• Oh damn. I looked up starbucks new fall flavor and it said BEER!! Like a stout flavor.

Your sounds nice too. Haha

• I can't even remember what I've eaten the last two days so I'll just do today:

B- 2 waffles with syrup
    S- pretzel thins
    L- turkey and cheese lunchable and an apple
    D - not sure...maybe some pasta with chicken?
    S - Reece's Pieces
    Anniversary

• Chestnut praline...omg.  I'm usually a solid gingerbread latte girl, but I'll have to try that one.
  • I'm all about the mint mocha at Caribou :) 

I obviously haven't been participating in the accountability thread on account of not participating in any threads, but here we go!

Thursday:
    B: Oikos raspberry greek yogurt
    L: Progresso Soup (though I can't remember which flavors I have in my desk)
    D: TBD-I think my mom is cooking me dinner in exchange for using my washer and dryer.
    S: avocado w/salt and pepper and/or popcorn
    E: I ran 2.62 miles on the treadmill today (preparing for the Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving).

In other health news, i'm down 7 pounds from my highest weight, which feels fantastic.  In 3 pounds I will be my lowest weight in almost a year! I'm trying to keep the baby steps in mind.  Right now I just keep thinking "you just want to fit in the dress when it gets here."  They ordered me a size down from what I tried on because they said I had room, and it sure didn't feel like I had room....
  • BreMR said:
    I'm all about the mint mocha at Caribou :) 

I obviously haven't been participating in the accountability thread on account of not participating in any threads, but here we go!

Thursday:
    B: Oikos raspberry greek yogurt
    L: Progresso Soup (though I can't remember which flavors I have in my desk)
    D: TBD-I think my mom is cooking me dinner in exchange for using my washer and dryer.
    S: avocado w/salt and pepper and/or popcorn
    E: I ran 2.62 miles on the treadmill today (preparing for the Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving).

In other health news, i'm down 7 pounds from my highest weight, which feels fantastic.  In 3 pounds I will be my lowest weight in almost a year! I'm trying to keep the baby steps in mind.  Right now I just keep thinking "you just want to fit in the dress when it gets here."  They ordered me a size down from what I tried on because they said I had room, and it sure didn't feel like I had room....
    me too!  I just did my best 5K yet on Sunday morning (33:34!).  I'm excited!  it'll be my first real 5K... have you done a Turkey Trot before?  we'll be out of town, so it'll be a fun experience.
  • @cocobellaF I haven't done the Turkey Trot before! I am excited though, which city will you be in?  I'm doing the St. Paul one!  I really just want to feel okay about eating a shit ton of potatoes, stuffing and turkey and gravy :)
  • @BreMR - we'll be in El Paso, TX.  I only burn about 250 cals for an entire 5K, but that's better than nothing, right??  I think we're also taking his little brother trail hiking that afternoon, so that'll help.  but yeah, TURKEY!  H's family doesn't do Thanksgiving like we do (I come from a typical Midwestern family with traditional Thanksgiving, and H's family is from Mexico living in NM, so it's a totally different style) and I don't normally overeat at their Thanksgiving.  boo-hoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards