Chit Chat

Chicago Knotties - Lets Meet Up!!

Hey ladies, I was wondering if you all wanted to try another meet-up?! I'm open to any ideas on location or food. I know most of our schedules are open later in the week. I was thinking either a Friday or a Saturday.

Tell me what you guys think, or what your suggestions are.

@wandajune6‌ @mschristie123‌ @ShesSoCold‌ @ashley8918‌

Sorry if I missed anyone, you're totally welcome to come too!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chicago Knotties - Lets Meet Up!!

• I'll be in Chicago the weekend before Thanksgiving, can my MIL and SILs tag along?! :-p

• falsarafalsara member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2014
    @lolo883. Sure! We'll even make sure we have one that week!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wait I might want to go to @pinkrevenge‌ 's instead. ;)

• @wrigleyville‌ are you in Chicago or the mitten?

• falsarafalsara member
    edited October 2014
    Hers does sound fun. I don't blame you for wanting to go. Hookers sound fun.

Wait I might want to go to @pinkrevenge‌ 's instead. ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited June 2015
  • Oh sure, AFTER I move away from Chicago.

Well I'll have my own G2G, with blackjack, and hookers!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• @wrigleyville‌ are you in Chicago or the mitten?
    I'm in Chicago, but I'll be in the mitten this weekend. Figures. ;)
  • I'm down! Can't do anything this weekend (big licensure exam Sunday morning- EEEEKKK!!!) But I'm up for hanging up with you ladies (plus Lolo and her fam) any other time!
    imageimage">
  • I know this weekend is probably shot because of the fact we're already half way through the week.  I was thinking either next Saturday, since Friday is Halloween and I'm sure we all have plans,  or the week after. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'd be game but not until November- we've managed to do a great job of overbooking ourselves lately.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Chicago Knottie here!  Like Wanda I'm a bit overbooked. A Friday would be better, but my earliest is mid-November.  If Lolo's around the week before Thanksgiving that would be an ideal time.  

• We can totally look into November!  I think that may be easier just because there are so many people.  And I know I like to plan my weeks in advance.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Sounds great- November looks pretty good for me! (except the weekend before veterans day)
    imageimage">
  • Ok so do we want to try for Between the 14 and the 23rd of November? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• falsara said:
    Ok so do we want to try for Between the 14 and the 23rd of November? 
    I'm good with that. 

• Aw man, wish I was in Chicago. I'm in the Philadelphia area :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• So, is *this* where all the Chicago Knotties have been hanging out? I would love to make it to a GTG, but I likely won't be able to unless it's after the 14th and before Thanksgiving.
    Anniversary
  • I don't like to travel downtown, but if you guys meet up in/around the loop, I could try to get in. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • falsara said:
    That works for me.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am so jealous. Why do none of you live in DFW?

@lolo883. What say you meeting with them when you're there?

image   image   image

• falsarafalsara member
    edited October 2014
    So, is *this* where all the Chicago Knotties have been hanging out? I would love to make it to a GTG, but I likely won't be able to unless it's after the 14th and before Thanksgiving.
    We're looking at some days in between the 14th and the week before thanksgiving. I think the 23rd is the latest we could hold it, without dipping into the actual week of Thanksgiving.   If you can make it, whenever we finally get a consensus, we would love to have you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @ShesSoCold We don't have any ideas for places yet.  We could definitely do something out of downtown,  I know there are a bunch of us who are located more west or northwest.  We're definitely up for suggestions on location.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• falsara said:
    So, is *this* where all the Chicago Knotties have been hanging out? I would love to make it to a GTG, but I likely won't be able to unless it's after the 14th and before Thanksgiving.
    We're looking at some days in between the 14th and the week before thanksgiving. I think the 23rd is the latest we could hold it, without dipping into the actual week of Thanksgiving.   If you can make it, whenever we finally get a consensus, we would love to have you.
    Sounds good to me. I am swamped with sorority obligations that weekend, but that week after the 14th until the 23rd is good!
    Anniversary
  • You guys make me wish I had friends IRL...
    Anniversary

• You guys make me wish I had friends IRL...
    This is me trying to make IRL friends.  hehe

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• falsara said:
    This is doable for me. I'd also prefer to stay out of downtown, but would definitely make the trip.
  • Define out of downtown- like south loop or like wicker park or do you mean like rosemont or oak park? It's interesting to hear what ppl consider downtown :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards