Wedding Reception Forum

rose gold plated cake server set

hello knotties, 
I've been hunting down a rose gold cake server set for months now, and haven't seen much. has anyone seen any set that is completely rose gold / copper / pink gold, and not just small accents. I like a simple design, but I don't think this exists. 

So far this is the closest I've seen: 

Has anyone seen anything else that has a knife and the server? 

Would love any feedback!

Re: rose gold plated cake server set

• Sorry I can't help... but this seems like a weird thing to spend months on. I would probably get the server you have there and a knife with the accents, or just a whole set with the accents. I'm sure that'd look fine with the rest of your color scheme.
  • I agree that's a lot of energy spent on this. I didn't even have my own set, just used whatever the venue set by the cake. Couldn't tell you what it looked like.

• edited October 2014
    I know it seems like a strange thing, but that's why I love it. I've only seen a few sets that even have the rose gold on it, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen a totally copper or bronze or rose gold set? 

If I can't find it, then so be it. But I love the idea..
  • I wish I had some suggestions for you because I understand wanting something specific. I actually spent quite a bit of time trying to find a set that wasn't silver and there was not a lot of anything out there. Good luck finding something.
  • I just used the set the venue had...I didn't see the need to buy one personally.  I wish I could be of more help looking, but I didn't really find much. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards