Wedding Woes

2 things- probably horrible

1. Hannah Graham- every time I see pictures of her I can't help but think to myself "she has really unfortunate eyebrows".

2. Renee Zellweger- she looks motherfucking horrible. She says it's diet and lifestyle, not plastic surgery. Whatever. But lord almighty, I hate how everyone is like "this is because we don't let women over 40 age in Hollywood". Can we just focus on the fact that we are letting some horrible surgeon out there cut people unchecked? And that we are goign to take her word that diet and lifestyle and being happy made her face like that?

Re: 2 things- probably horrible

• Actually, I think she looks just fine.  She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger, actress and Bridget Jones anymore, which is odd to me.  And I'm curious why. Doesn't mean she owes me anything re: my curiosity.

But in general, the conversation around it makes me uncomfortable b/c well..it's her face.  Do what you want with it.  And even if it wasn't diet/lifestyle as long as she's not actually suffering from a health issue (mental/physical), it's not my business.  Hell, it's not even if she is except that I don't want people to be sick.

• What gets me - and agree with the radio heads this AM - if she had work done, then ADMIT IT!  This business of covering it up or lying - what does it serve?  Be proud of having any work done!
  • Because she doesn't have to "admit" anything.  It her life, her face, her business.  This need of society to know for sure what happened is a flat out invasion of privacy.  I do think celebrities have to endure certain invasions of privacy, but it's really out of hand anymore.  

Jennifer Lawrence's interview with Vanity Fair was really interesting b/c of her honesty about invasions of privacy.  The quote sticking with me is, "I expected paparazzi to be annoying.  I didn't expect paparazzi to be scary."  I don't think celebrity means signing up for scary.
  • It also comes off as mean. Yes, you might think her face is melting but do shows and blogs really need to be dedicated to her face.
  • Eye to eye with V.  We don't need to know everything about her.
  • I never thought Renee Zellweger was attractive - she always looked like she was sucking on a lemon. Now it looks like she was sucking on a lemon and got a surprise FITB. 

I don't know why some random actress' bad facelift (or "healthy lifestyle choices") was newsworthy, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards