Oregon

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for ideas for my Bachelorette Party, in Portland.  We are planning it for December 19th, which is a Sunday.  I want to do something fun, and not just have it be drinks and dinner.  But I also don't want to do the stripper thing, since both of our Mom's will be attending.  I looked into Pole Dancing Classes, but still there are going to be some people that aren't going to want to do it.  

Since it's Sunday, Darcelle's is out...  Any one have any thoughts??

Thanks for the help!

Stacy :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• edited December 2011
    You could go wine tasting - just make sure to call ahead to the wineries and tell them a bachelorette party is coming so they are prepared. It might be a fun way to spend the day and include your moms. Argyle is a super fun place to taste because they have awesome sparkling :)
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wine tasting would be fun.  A cooking class could be fun too.  There are a handful of places around Portland that do them - Sur La Table and In Good Taste come to mind.  They may be willing to set up a private thing. You could also do a spa party at Dosha or someplace like that.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  We did decide to go wine tasting after all!  So excited for the fun day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards