Canada-Ontario

Jack & Jill (Buck & Doe) in Toronto... But WHERE???

Hi all,

We are looking to have our Jack & Jill in downtown Toronto, but I am having trouble trying to find an affordable venue (ie. very little charge) that also allows outside alcohol and food to come in.  

Any ideas???

C.

Re: Jack & Jill (Buck & Doe) in Toronto... But WHERE???

• I don't think you will find anything! How many people are you having? I would recommend getting a wedding planner. Most people in Toronto don't do Jack & Jill/Buck & Doe parties. 

Another option is to see if you could do a restaurant buy-out. Again it depends how many people! You might have better luck with the halls in Vaughan/North York.
  • I'm not sure about Toronto legions but I know the ones outside the city allow for you to bring your own supplies.
  • Thanks you two!
    I will be looking into legions - I do know there are event spaces in the city - just depends on rental fees.
    C.
  • I really recommend that you reconsider having a Jack and Jill/Buck and Doe. Check out the other thread about this topic from today; parties like this are often considered rude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yeah, these are rarely done in Toronto proper, I've only heard of them in other areas. And yeah, please rethink this plan. Like PP said, read the other thread. 

I personally hate fundraising parties for people to have parties.
  • I am pretty sure most community centers city pools will rent the hall. You have to apply for permit but it's handled threw them cause community centers are city ran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards