Chit Chat
Options

AW: I'm married! Plus a question

We got married on October 11th! It was beautiful, and we had a perfect honeymoon in St. Thomas afterwards. Luckily, the hurricane they were expecting passed by us. Here are a few pics from the wedding day :)

Also a question: We just got back from the honeymoon on Tuesday and we're already done with thank yous - yes, I'm patting myself on the back - but we have one mystery gift. It was brought to the wedding and it had a gift receipt, but the store told me they can't figure out who bought it or what store they bought it in; I was hoping I could narrow it down to a city. I went through the guest list and there are about 8 - 10 people who I think it could have been. What can I do to figure out who it's from? I'd hate for it to go unacknowledged. 

Thanks for all of the help with wedding planning. You guys are the best!

Re: AW: I'm married! Plus a question

• Options
    I would try to figure out by word of mouth who sent that gift.  Have your mom or MIL puts some feelers out to both sides of the family.  Hopefully you can figure out the name of the person who gave it to you.

And Congrats!  Your pics are gorgeous!
  • Options
    Not sure what to do about the gift but your hair looked AMAZING!

• Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations :)

I suggest doing a process of elimination and seeing if anyone from that area didn't give you a gift and ask word of mouth.

• Options
    Lovely photos. you look radiant!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!

How was St Thomas? We took a cruise for our HM and that was our favorite stop and want to go back just to stay there!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats! You looked so beautiful! Lovely picture of you and your Husband :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful! You guys look so happy. :D 
  • Options
    Congrats! Beautiful pics :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! 

bubblegum1309 - St. Thomas was incredible for the weather and the beaches. The food was decent but they have to import everything so it's definitely not cheap. You have to drive or take taxis everywhere because the roads aren't safe; we went the taxi route, but a car rental could have been good. But overall, if you want a place where you can really relax, St. Thomas is great for that. We loved it. 

St. John and the British Virgin Islands are even better, in my opinion. There's more nature and it's just beautiful. You'll need a passport for BVI. Check out the booze cruises :)
  • Options
    Your groom has the sweetest dimples!
  • Options
    Beautiful! Congrats!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Lovely pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards