Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wedding venues in MA

My Fiance and I are getting married April 2015 in Woburn MA and we are currently searching for Venue's that allow self catering and can accommodate 250-350 people. We are really looking for something a little more clean and nicer than elks lounges. Mechanic hall in Worcester was our first choice but the date we want were already book and Stetson hall in Randolph is also beautiful but only takes about 215 and we are really worried that our guests will not have place to sit if we go with that. Any help we can get from this forum will be really helpful. We are really open to anywhere in MA as long as its not more than 45 mins drive from Woburn MA.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding venues in MA

• Options
    Have you looked at the Holiday Inn in Tewksbury?  I've heard great things about them, affordable and nice looking.
  • Options
    The Commons in Topsfield is a really popular place to get married in the greater Boston area. It actually kind of specializes in weddings. Also Danversport yacht club is very beautiful and nearby. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    did you end up finding somewhere? I am helping my step sister with her wedding and she is in the same predicament. 
  • Options
    I got married at the Holiday Inn at Boxborough, which is really nice. I only know they have a 100 person minimum, but you could find out if they're big enough.
  • Options
    We just got engaged on the 16th, we are looking at a 2016 summer/fall wedding. We are hoping to find something on the water, but the budget is our problem. Currently we have a 150 count guest list, but desperately trying to keep the budget at $20,000. I saw the suggestion of the Danversport Yacht Club by @peachy13 but that is $80-90 a plate, which we think is almost double what we need to be looking for. This is stressful already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards