Oregon

venues????

im struggling to find a venue $1000 or lower for 230ish guests in the beaverton portland areas?? any ideas?

Re: venues????

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried McMinumums? 

To be honest idk if that is possible. Even national guard armorys want 1200 to rent for a whole day
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    You might look into an area park. You would have to get a permit but it wouldn't cost more than $200 I think. Negative is you have to rent everything and bring it in yourself or by the rental company.

Try looking into grange/community/Elks/Eagles halls. My area senior center offers rental facilities.

Might be a more realistic goal to find something indoors if you cut your guest list.
  • edited December 2011
    Is that including Food and Beverage?... Columbia Edgwater country club is $1050 for ceremony at $450.. and $600 for reception. And they have awesome sit down menu prices for only $30pp! Which adds a little extra something to have catered food instead of buffet. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sdrakkansdrakkan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mt.Tabor for my wedding, and it's about 400 with permits for the day. I do have to rent everything myself, but my tables and chairs will be delivered to the site as will my tents and food. So not too much to do myself in that arena.

Use the search function here, might find something: http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image I'm in love with a nerd!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards