Rhode Island

Narragansett Brides - Hotel Reccomendations

I am getting married next September at the Towers in Narragansett. I need to set aside a room block for my guests and was wondering what people have previously used for hotels? I was thinking about the Village Inn because of convenience but I haven't heard the best reviews. Does anyone have any others that are relatively close by? If not, did you hire a coach to transport guests? Any recommendations/advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Narragansett Brides - Hotel Reccomendations

• I got married at Kinney Bungalow in Narragansett.  We blocked rooms at the Holiday Inn at the intersection of 1 and 138.  It was less than a 10 minute drive between the two.  We did not provide a shuttle.  There's also a Hampton Inn on 1 at South County Commons that we looked into, but they were booked for our weekend.
  • I got married there this September. We blocked rooms at the Village Inn and the Holiday Inn people preferred the Village Inn (even being warned about the bad reviews) due to the location.  We had 30 rooms booked at the Village Inn and only 5 at the Holiday Inn.  We also had our after party at the restaurant attached to the Village Inn and had a pizza buffet which our guests loved! 
  • Also, The Break - Narragansett should be open next year for your wedding, it looks like a beautiful new hotel. 
  • @bruitto11487‌ when did you get married? Did you have a good experience with the Village Inn/ did anyone experience the "bad reviews?"

I had no idea a new hotel was coming. It looks gorgeous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards