Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding in So-Flo, 100 guest under $12,000! help? POSSIBLE? advise!!

Hey ladies!

I am planning my wedding for next year Dec (12/12/2015) and I intend on having 80-100 guest. I have a max budget of 12,000 and so far its been difficult finding anything. I am looking for a all inclusive package! I have heard that's a lot cheaper and much more convenient. an recommendations???

Re: Wedding in So-Flo, 100 guest under $12,000! help? POSSIBLE? advise!!

• Options
    There is a post just under this one that talks just about this. Exactly 4 posts down.

Also, I'm not sure where you heard that all inclusive is cheaper, because you can negotiate when you have vendors from all over.

imageimage

• Options
    edited October 2014
    The Embassy Suites on 17th Street in Ft. Lauderdale can most likely do the food for $50.00 per person.It is a super pretty hotel with gorgeous photo-op spots.  I got the name of a DJ, not sure of the business name, but a nice guy named Jeff who charges 100.00-150.00 per hour (954)261-4902, As for decor, try to get as much as you can from Dollar Tree (vases, candles, etc.) Hydrangeas are a nice, big flower, great for DIY because it is basically a bouquet all by itself and you can stuff in some baby's breath to fill it out.  For any type of DIY, Pinterest and Youtube are your best friends.
    Good Luck
  • Options
    RenaectRenaect member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2014
    Hi There! 

I had my wedding in Miami this past April, and I was able to pull it off for $14K. But that was becuase I had a day time wedding with a brunch reception and I had to be savvy about things like florals (baby's breaths) and photography. 

To start, look into the AeroSquadron in Miami Fl. It's a gem, but they fall within your budget. 

HTH. 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    I'm planning a cocktail reception, 100 people, 10k MAX budget.
    Cocktail reception saves hundreds on the traditional sit-down dinner, no centerpieces needed so that saves on flowers
    No bridal party so only my bouquet his boutonniere, savings again on flowers & gifts. Rose petals and candles for ceremony decor, no isle runner.
    One of my biggest splurges will be wedding favors (mini bottles of champagne), and I found a dress for under $1,000. 

• Options
    Definitely check out Longans Place in the Redlands.  It is in the middle of nowhere, but it is absolutely gorgeous if you want an outdoor venue!  It is all inclusive except for bridal party flowers,  wedding favors and alcohol (though they provide the mixers and bartender).  I just booked my wedding there for March 2016 and I don't think I could have done it cheaper anywhere else and in no way am I skimping on any fabulous details.
  • Options

If you don't mind me asking, what is the rough estimate of cost of all of what you are receiving? and for how many people? @lisat1318

• Options
    hi I am also doing my wedding at longans place (2/27/2016). The price is amazing and the venue is beautiful. We are having around 100 or 120 people I think it falls around $100 per person with taxes but it includes everything. Except personal flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards