African American Weddings
Options

Who wants to plan a birthday party and a shower....

SOOOOOOOOOOO... Since finding out that ill be hopefully having the baby in March id like to have my shower in the end of Jan.. Thinking 1/31/15 to be exact.. Well wouldnt you know it that my big boy turns 5 on 1/10/15.. I am like o boy Jan is gonna be a busy month for us.. But hopefully we can do something nice for my son, like im thinking we invite everyone to Dave and Busters and pay for the kids (only) to eat and play games, eat some cake and there you go! Now this shower thing, ummmmm. We are thinking about having it at the same place where we had our wedding shower with about 50-60 ppl more or less and serve hors d'oeuvres and play some games and call it a night.. Now this is my thing i found a theme... Tell me what you ladies think of it.. 

imageimage

but i am undecided on the invitation...

or 

UGGHHHH 
mind you im trying to at least wait until im 6 months before i do anything but my head is already spinning lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Who wants to plan a birthday party and a shower....

• Options
    Whoooooo's having a girl.  <----- the cutest.  

I thought you were gonna say you were combining the parties, which in my head was like yes please, babies, kindergartners, anybody under 2 feet 4, let's get em in and outta here in one shot.    lol.  guh you just as busy, how you feeling?
  • Options
    i was thinking the same thing @sultryzulu... but let me just say I approve of the party theme... yes im not having the baby or having any parts of having your baby but I approve I would just need a chair upfront so everyone can see me.. thanks 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    sultryzulu lol Girl im taking it one day at a time literally... not over extending anything.. and my poor hubby well lets just say hes the mommy now lol lol... And yes im getting all excited planning his bday party and the shower hopefully it all goes down without any hiccups..

LeciaB i got you girl your seat with be decorated and all lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Somebody said party? planning? 

love the theme
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    too cute :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The theme is too cute 
  • Options
    Love the theme.  Love the second invite.  I also thought you were trying to do a 2-in-1 event.  You go girl!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards