Hawaii

Our experience with Maui Creative Photography

I can speak for many when it comes to wedding photography. It’s a stressful and laborious effort in choosing the right photographer. No doubt it should be the most important task to get right from the get go. First step is to buy a lot of eye drops for the hours of photos you will look at. Second step is figuring out your budget. Third step which is the most important one, DON’T forget to get to do it together! Now you’re ready to make your choice.

These are the few times in life I wished I have majored in English so I can elegantly and descriptive express my wedding experience through words. One can overuse the word “happy”, “no regrets”, or “best” to describe what they think about their photographer(s). Foremost, I want to start by saying “Thank You” to Matthew and Madelynne for one of the most memorable experience in our lives. We were pleasantly surprise by the number of talented photographers offered in such as small place like Maui. It’s all about style preference. Style, style, style. We chose Maui Creative Photography because we loved how they brought photos to life. Each photo is extremely clear, vibrant, vivid and detailed. They tell a great story. A really popular style choice that has been popping up in the market is the vintage look. Some photographers can take amazing photos with the vintage effect. We wanted our wedding photos to be natural and raw. We wanted the surroundings of Maui pop out in photos. Did Maui Creative Photography achieve this for wedding? I can bet on my life they did. I will let their photos on their website speak for themselves but in a personal level, you will not find a more down to earth couple of photographers to work with than Matthew and Madelynne. Two extremely young and talented photographers who will set a new bar in wedding photography in Maui. From our initial conversation with them, you can tell they have a passion in photography. They are always happy, warming and welcoming to any ideas you may have. Besides their awesome personalities, they are very technical behind the camera. Matthew and Madelynne both have an educational background in photography. Coming from a professional service background myself, I have a high expectation on quality service. They met our expectations and more. From the time they have penciled us in as their client to the Day Of and when we received our photos and album, we always received timely updates, feedback or recommendations. If anyone can appreciate this, they will understand the stress it takes away from planning a wedding if you can completely trust someone’s professionalism. We will miss our time with them and they will be permanently inked as great photographers and new friends in our chapter book.    

Re: Our experience with Maui Creative Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards