Getting in Shape

July 2015 Bride Need weight loss accountability partner

Anybody interested in working together to loose some weight for a July wedding? I'm getting married on July 17, 2015 and I would like to lose about 40 pounds before then. My weight has been a concern for me for a while, but I was never able to really lose any weight. I would lose the same 10 lbs over and over again. I'm hoping some accountability partners will really help me to go all the way. 

Re: July 2015 Bride Need weight loss accountability partner

• YAY!!! Great! @Julybride2015  Whooo hoo! lol  Do you have any meal plans or exercise programs that you're doing or want to do. I've been learning about clean eating and paleo. I've been trying to experiment with those.  I don't have any workout ideas though. lol I HATE working out. But I need to. Especially cardio
  • I would definitely appreciate those recipes. I've been thinking about doing weight Watchers. My health plan offers the meetings for free but because of schedule I might have to pay for online. 

Great job on going to the gym twice last week!!!!!!! I'm going to try to get and up and use my treadmill tomorrow. We can do it!  Let's check in on each other soon. 
  • Hey ladies! I'm 8 months out from my wedding date - and am starting a 21 day online accountability group on MONDAY (11/10) to help myself stay on track and hit my goal (lose 12lbs or so before my first dress fitting in January). It's a private facebook group of people who are all focused on the same thing -- clean eating and fitness. We share tips, struggles, and basically just keep each other on track! Let me know!
  • I would love @hodson15 How would I go about joining?
  • Awesome @dove9802. How can I find you on facebook? Or if you can friend me, I'll send along more details. https://www.facebook.com/tara.reed.3781
  • Thank you. @hodson15 I just friended you. My name is Candace.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards