lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
edited October 2014 in Not Engaged Yet

Dear florist,

Why you no send me quote?

Please send quote? Sad panda

-------------------------------------

Dear FI,

I'm sorry I've been holding in things that have been bugging me lately and I'm sorry that I sort of snapped at you yesterday. I love you for putting up with me!!! And for other reasons too, obviously.

Love love love, your FI

Dear realtor,

Yeah, we've been majorly slacking at looking for a house. We need to change that pronto. Please be free whenever we want next week!

Love, girl and guy who want to buy a house pretty please

Dear FMIL,

Stop making me feel bad for not being able to come on vacation next month. I thought I could, but things changed at work. You don't work and your children all work for your husband, so I know you guys can go away whenever you want and you don't get it...but I can't just take off for a week without getting it approved!

Le sigh, your FDIL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can't miss an OLW!

• Dear undergrads,

Yes, I know you participate a lot. That's why you have a 4 out of 5 for participation. It's a good score. You don't have a 5 out of 5 because you could participate more, and there are people who do.

----------

Dear birdo,

Sorry that you're on a diet, but we need to figure out if the lesion on your cere is because you're eating too much fat, or if it's because you have a tumor and are going to die.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Dear Mexican Vacation,

Why oh why are you over two weeks away.

-Pasty white girl

Dear Dog,

Waking me up twice last night because you wanted to bark at cars = not cool.

-Why is it only I hear the dog bark at 3 am

------------------------------------

Dear H,

I know you hear the dog bark at 3 am and are pretending not to so I get up. This is only ok because you had to get up at 5 am today....and because you are cute.

-Smitten

• Dear Therapist,

Can't WAIT to see your face in approximately 3.5 hours.

Signed,
    Insane patient who gets irrationally excited about therapy
    ------

Dear DH,

I love you, and I hope we get life figured out soon.

Love,
    Wifey
    ----------

Dear Whatever Gave me Food Poisoning in French Polynesia,

You've made your point, now please stop with the diarrhea.

Signed,
    Tired of the runs
    ------

Dear Universe,

MAKE IT FRIDAY!

Signed,
    Sleepy lady
  • Dear FI,

You're hot. I can't wait to make babies with you.

Love,
    me

p.s. go out and get that amazing/higher/paying job now so that we can do it soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

DRUNK BRUNCH in less than 72 hours!

Love,
    Me

--------------

Thanks all I got.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear self,

I know you are tired, but french fries for lunch isn't a good idea at all. You are working out extra long tonight.

Love

Self

Dear kitchen,

Yay you are getting new and pretty floors next week.

Love,

Co-owner

Dear play I'm auditioning for soon,

Please give me the role I want this may be one of my last theater performances for quite awhile.

Love,

Eager Actress

Dear H,

Feel better soon.  I'm looking forward to the weekend and I hope you can enjoy it too. 

Love,

Me

Anniversary

• Dear people who let their dog poop in the middle of the sidewalk and don't pick it up,

Burn in hell, k?

-thnxbai

Dear BF,

We haven't cuddled in, like, a week, and haven't had sex for 3 days now. I'm not worried, but this is weird. So tonight I will immediately sex you, then we will make dinner, followed by cuddling. I believe this to be the best agenda for all involved, and will take no revisions.

Dear potluck,

OMFG, I can't move, think, breathe........ I am just worthless at work now. Thanks a lot.

• @loves2shop4shoes‌ poop culture. Go ask for one. If it's been more than 2 days of the runs :/ but @swazzle can tell you it's majorly awkward

H,

I can't believe you're missing my first concert cause you have a fancy meeting with the navy.

-I'm awesome at French horn

Kiddos,

Please step it up. We've got to learn how to solve quadratic equations and I'm worried you guys are gonna all be suspended by then.

-your favorite teacher

Sister,

Good luck at your new job!!!

Big sister

TK,

This better be formatted correctly

-blue
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Dear new workplace,

Did you hire me and intentionally set me up to fail? Because that's definitely what it feels like and it sucks my enthusiasm. I can't come in and part-time fix all the problems of the past 5 years in 1 year. Not going to be possible. And I'm drained thinking about it.

Love,
    Stitches (of the impending-alcoholism variety)
    ---
    Dear craft show that I'm wrecking my hands for,

You had better be financially worth it.
  • @KeptInStitches‌ you are so awesome and brave for even going to a craft show! I hope you sell tons of awesome stuff!!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Dear @TwoDimes‌,

I never get sick of puppy or house countdowns!!! Especially not puppy countdowns!

Love, the girl who is puppy obsessed

~~~

Dear tacky gifts,

I wish you came with gift receipts.

No love from a bride who is grateful...but the bendy floor lamp just doesn't fit in

~~~~

Dear H,

Omg I get to call you H for the rest of our lives together!!! I can't believe you cried when you said our wedding vows. It was so touching and heartfelt and I'll carry that feeling with me forever.

I love you!

Your frau

~~~

Dear @southernpeach89‌,

Omg we are done with wedding things!!! I can't wait to do some non wedding sister stuff with you very soon!!!

Love, your bestest sister

• Dear @Blue & White,

I PLAY FRENCH HORN! I know I don't know you, but your post makes me excited. Good luck at your concert!

- We are the reason Blue Danube Waltz exists

• Dear NEY,

I feel like an awful poster. I lurk way more than I post and I want that to change. 

Much loves,

Girl who just got a 1 year anniversary badge and it's freaking her out

_____

Dear BF,

I loved carving pumpkins with you last night, even though you tried so hard to get out of it. But admit it, you had fun! And they came out so well! 

Smooches,

Your lovely pumpkin obsessed GF

_____

Dear Cat that we almost adopted yesterday,

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME AND CUDDLE YOU TO PIECES.

Way to much love,
    Sad Cat Lady

_____

Dear Business School,

Can't you do anything right for my registration? Seriously, this is not cool. I have to get way too many forms signed just to take basic macro econ.

No love at all,
    Unhappy senior

_____

Dear Social Media Marketing Project,

You can go viral now. Kthxbye.

Pretty Please?
    Girl whose grade depends on how many followers she can get

_____

Dear gel nail polish,

You were supposed to last for 3 weeks like last time! But no, apparently not. You suck.

Angry,
    Girl with no french tip on her pinky
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards