Chit Chat
Options

American Horror Story *spoilers*

So far I think this season is probably the freakiest. I don't know who creeps me out more the clown or the rich kid who has befriended the clown.

Re: American Horror Story *spoilers*

• Options
    Aw, I actually felt a little sorry for Twisty!  He was an evil SOB, but man what a sad backstory.

• Options
    Yes, I felt sorry for Twisty too. The psychopath kid is worse in my opinion. Twisty was the scariest character in my opinion just by looks, but with the backstory it doesn't make him as scary.

I'm really liking this season.

• Options
    Aw, I actually felt a little sorry for Twisty!  He was an evil SOB, but man what a sad backstory.
    Whaaaaaa? We know his backstory now? I must be behind. Off to avoid this thread like the plague until I catch up!
  • Options
    Yeah they hadn't shown his backstory when I posted. The kid is much creepier. I feel sorry for the clown now. Jessica Lange is killing it this season.
  • Options
    I was so conflicted. I felt really bad for him, even though he killed those people and kidnapped those kids. Like, I could understand WHY he did it, and it didn't make it right, but damn. I didn't see that coming at all.

I was really hoping he'd kill Dandy for being on his turf, but now that I know the back story, he probably saw Dandy as a friend. After many years of not having friends, it probably felt good to have a partner who wanted to put on shows with him.

And now I'm sad again. But he's a murderer.

DAMMIT.
  • Options
    Yeah that kid is nightmarish - like seriously no reason for him to be that way other than being a spoiled rotten evil shit!  

• Options
    I am really liking this season.  Before, I thought Twisty was so scary.  But now he doesn't seem that scary I guess, and I think Dandy will just get worse/scarier as the season continues.  I really want Jimmy to date Dot and Bette, not that lying, scamming chick that rolled in.  I liked learning more about the freaks with the two faced dude.  
  • Options
    I felt sorry for Twisty for a few minutes there, too.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    doeydo said:
    I am really liking this season.  Before, I thought Twisty was so scary.  But now he doesn't seem that scary I guess, and I think Dandy will just get worse/scarier as the season continues.  I really want Jimmy to date Dot and Bette, not that lying, scamming chick that rolled in.  I liked learning more about the freaks with the two faced dude.  
    I agree. I loved hearing their back stories.
  • Options
    I'm sad Twisty was taken. But, I guess once we knew the backstory he wasn't going to be as frightening anymore. Dandy scares me! I'm also sad that Aretha Franklin was killed!! I thought she'd be funny to keep through the season! 

• Options
    So one of the theories I read on the FB page was that Dandy may turn into Bloody Face from Asylum....discuss!

• Options
    I have heard that the Demon Nurse is coming back for Pepper, so that would totally make sense that they would cross him too! 

• Options
    So one of the theories I read on the FB page was that Dandy may turn into Bloody Face from Asylum....discuss!

That would definitely be interesting, first time AHS would link two seasons together. I think they would have to change Bloody Face's backstory if they did it though. He was a doctor/psychiatrist/something like that in Asylum and I think he was an orphan (maybe?).

But then again maybe Dandy will make that up and go to medical school :) Anything can happen!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards