Oregon

Bachelorette Party

Hi Ladies!
I really want to go wine tasting for my bachelorette party and have looked around online, but there are soo many wineries in Oregon I wanted to ask around for some advice. I'm looking to either go to the Columbia Gorge or Dundee area. I'm only taking about 7-10 girls max and want to go to a few different wineries/tasting rooms. I don't want to use a tour service since they seem pretty expensive. Any tips on some fun places to check out? Thank you!

Re: Bachelorette Party

• My fiance and I went with Martin's Gorge Tours once and he was great! He totally customizes the trip to what you guys want to do. The group we were with wanted to go to the new up and coming wineries so it was a lot of fun. This was in the Gorge and he went all the way out to Skamania and didn't charge any extra. He was super cheap, too, only $85 each. I would highly recommend him. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have seen his advertisments before! I will check him out. Thanks for the tip :)
  • I just went wine tasting in Hood River this weekend, it was great!  Many wineries that are close together, and their tasting fees are less expensive than many wineries in the Dundee area.  Plus you could hit up Naked Winery in downtown Hood River, would be a fun place for a bachelorette party, although it's only a tasting room so no nice views of the vineyards, and I think their wine is just ok.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:6e0356a6-0b06-4edf-8d63-46ff6ff563e2Post:1bb3bec6-f0ee-4b18-a629-ed00bcd144a2">Re: Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just went wine tasting in Hood River this weekend, it was great!  Many wineries that are close together, and their tasting fees are less expensive than many wineries in the Dundee area.  Plus you could hit up Naked Winery in downtown Hood River, would be a fun place for a bachelorette party, although it's only a tasting room so no nice views of the vineyards, and I think their wine is just ok.
    Posted by rojacobs[/QUOTE]

<div>That's a great idea, too! You could just get a hotel in downtown Hood River and just go from tasting room to tasting room. There's several on each corner there. :) </div>
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We love the Dundee tasting rooms.  The Dundee Pinot Station is a favorite.  Argyle is great...really, there are a lot of awesome ones.
  • I just went out to Edgefield for the first time and it was really fun.   It's by McMennamins so it's got that quirky vibe.    They have a spa there too in case you ladies wanted to do a little pampering.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards