New Jersey
Options

Deposits @ Hollywood Bridal???

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Does anyone know what Hollywood Bridal requires as a deposit to order a wedding gown?  (approx.)  I was at a different bridal place and they wanted like 70% of the dress cost to order. I thought that was a little much but, I could be wrong.  :)

Thanks!!

Danielle

Re: Deposits @ Hollywood Bridal???

• Options
    I paid 50% of the dress cost for order. The other 50% when I take the dress from the store.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure about the bridal dress but I do know for bridesmaid dresses they take 50% deposit when ordering the dress.  So their bridal order can't be far off that.
  • Options

Thank you Loro929.  I was thinking 50% but wasn't sure since the other place was so much more.  That's def reasonable! :)

Thanks Jeannine12@ :)  I'm most likely getting bridesmaid dresses there too so that's good to pass along to the girls.

Are alterations still included if you purchase the dress from them?

• Options
    If memory serves me correctly its a 50% deposit.  My mom's gown and my bridesmaids all had to leave 50%.

Alterations are included as long as you buy your dress there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks Loro929 and @FutureMrsN3312..

They required a 50% deposit to order.  :)  Love that place!!

• Options
    @danielle60314 lets see the dress!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014

Thank you Loro929.  I was thinking 50% but wasn't sure since the other place was so much more.  That's def reasonable! :)

Thanks Jeannine12@ :)  I'm most likely getting bridesmaid dresses there too so that's good to pass along to the girls.

Are alterations still included if you purchase the dress from them?

Depends on the place. Since, I bought my dress during a first visit, as an incentive to purchase it take day, they threw in the alterations. But, I think this is pretty much on a case-by-case basis depending on the store. But, if you are planning on buying several things from the same store (i.e. veil, BM dresses, etc) I think you can negotiate the alteration price a bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Loro929..  The alterations were included with the purchase of any dress. Wedding Gown, Bridesmaids, MOB etc.  The only extra was the bustle.. That was $100.   They are super sweet and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards