Texas-Austin
Options

October 2014 Wedding - Vendor Reviews

Hey Austin Brides - hope you find this information helpful!

Venue: The Vista on Seward Hill
 - The Vista was so easy to work with! Their contract is very black and white and easy to understand what is included and what is not. The prices is awesome, especially since it includes tables, chairs & the DJ! They do require you to use one of their approved caterers, but I was able to find one within my budget with no problem! The venue is close to town, so your guests don't have to drive forever to get there or back. That was one of the biggest reason's we chose them. You could do a laid back garden style wedding like ours, or you could make this venue very formal as well.

Caterer:  Pascal's
- I can't say enough about Pascal's! Their food was amazing, and we had sooo many compliments on it! Dan Cady is the catering manager and he was incredibly helpful and responsive through the entire process. They were very easy and flexible to work with. We had them provide the food, linens and bar tenders for our wedding. We were allowed to purchase our own alcohol which saved a ton!

Florist: King Florist
- Lynsey at King Florist was spot on with my flowers. I showed her about 3-4 pictures of what I liked, and gave a few guidelines (wanted in season, etc,). She pulled a few items together and nailed it on the first try. she also helped me make choices to keep within my budget, and I had no pressure to spend more. Everything was delivered as expected and on time to our venue!

Photographer: DCM Photography
- Dave is one of the best photogs out there, in my opinion. He's got a real knack for capturing special moments. Everytime I look through my pictures, I am instantly back in that moment and it's great! He took the list of shots I wanted and then used his experience to fill in the gaps! Somehow he and his 2nd shooter were everywhere at once. They captured so much of our night! We also used Dave for our engagement photos and they are equally as great! Here's a link to Dave's blog post on our wedding, which includes pictures of the venue and flowers as well!
http://dcmphotography.com/blog/?p=3066

Re: October 2014 Wedding - Vendor Reviews

• Options
    Oh yeah - Cake was Sugar Mama's bakery! I don't think I have to say too much to add to their awesome reputation...everyone loved the cake(s)!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards