Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Ceremony locations near the airport

Hi, I'm new to the board so this is also my introduction. We are getting married October 24th 2015 and having our reception at The Fez. We chose The Fez because my fiancé's family and some of mine are all coming in from Florida, Colorado, and California so it's convenient to the airport. My whole family and I are from the east side of Pittsburgh so we are pretty unfamiliar with the area. We have the option of having our ceremony at The Fez but would like to look into what other options we have. We were never baptized and have maybe been to church 20 times in our lives combined. He's not too fond of the idea of having a church ceremony because he thinks they're going to try to convert him to their religion but if the place is nice, I think I could talk him into it. $1500 for the ceremony is our absolute max. We are open to outdoor venues with a rain plan. Nothing more than 10-15 minutes away from the reception. I can't think of anything worse than losing half of our guests from them getting lost. Thank you in advance!

Re: Ceremony locations near the airport

• Options
    Some friends of mine had their reception at the Fez and had the ceremony at Old Economy Village in Ambridge which is right down the hill from the Fez, across the river.  It was outdoor, not sure if there was indoor options.  I didn't go to this wedding but they had some lovely outdoor/garden pictures from there. I have no clue what the cost would be.
  • Options
    I'm having my reception at the Fez, too! Embassy Suites by the airport has an indoor garden where they hold wedding ceremonies. I'm not sure what the cost is but its gorgeous. 
  • Options
    Thank you! Old economy village was exactly what we're looking for! They have a rain plan and it's $850. Perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards