Oregon

Honeymoon Ideas - Attention anyone already married.

So my future Hubby and I have decided we'll hold off on doing the immediate honeymoon, save a little money, get our tax return and go in like February/March time of next year... vs our November Wedding. 
Because we are waiting we want to go somewhere warm and awesome.. 
Anyone have any ideas of a good place to go? I was thinking like Aruba or.. heck, anywhere in the Beach Boys Kokomo song haha. We've done Hawaii already. Not really sold. 

Hotel choices are especially helpful. We LOVE all-inclusive...

*For those looking on this thread for ideas as well.... 
 We went to Puerta Vallarta this year as an engagement/birthday present to ourselves. The Dreams Puerta Vallarta was FANTASTIC. In fact I am having a hard time getting the future hubby to agree to anything other than going back there. It was a honeymoon destination with its own private beach and the food for dinner was fantastic (all inclusive) and they greet you off the taxi with champagne!!.. HIGHLY recommend. I just want to go somewhere new for the honeymoon. Somwhere equally as awesome. :-)

**And for those going to Puerta Vallarta look up Vallarta Adventures.. The Outdoor Adventure ziplining experience was so much fun. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards