November 2014 Weddings

Wedded Bliss??

I want to sleep so badly, but there's still so much to do......

DH has been working on Thank you notes.  It was a small wedding and we are almost done.  The generosity of the guests moved me to tears and DH is personalizing every single card.  He got a hand cramp last night, lol.

Our place settings were a disaster.  The place we registered did not have 3 more sets and they wanted to ship them to our apartment, but that's a HUGE amount of mail and we didn't want them to get lost or stolen, so we were forced to return the original setting we did receive and we purchased a new complete set...which was being discontinued so it was crazy-discounted.  Keep all your gift receipts in a safe place, you never know what might happen!  I purchased my breadmaker, and DH purchased a knife set.  Now I'm tearing the entire kitchen apart and making room for the appliances.  Our kitchen is crazy small so I'm ditching all sorts of glassware.  My kitchen looks like a complete mess.  AND I promised to make bread tonight for when DH gets home (He went back to work today).  Why do I do this to myself???

I helped a friend get her dog today.  She adopted a rescue dog and the thing barfed all over the side of my vehicle and pooped in it, so I'm getting it detailed next week.  It was kind of a disaster.  She wants me to send her the detailing bill.  I feel really bad for her because she looked close to tears.  I told her I honestly didn't mind.  I've been meaning to get the thing washed and shampooed for years and this is the push I really needed.  She was like "You're so CALM!  I just want to cry.  What have I done????"  I told her that after today, I honestly feel ready for kids because...yeah it's just poop.  I mean, everybody poops.

Back to work tomorrow....booooooooooooo.

Oh!  And also, I got 2 cold sores yesterday.  2!!!  I'm glad they held off for the wedding but I cant even kiss my new husband.  So annoyed.

Off to wash more dishes and see if I can fix this kitchen.....  Nov 8 and 9 brides!!!  Sooo close!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedded Bliss??

• Aww...i hope you feel better! I do not want to think abt post wedding lol I have not fully moved my stuff in. I hope I have time tomorrow. Also, I need to finish packing for honeymoon. My BM and her family are arriving later so I will pick them up later on. 2 more days!!!! Excited and nervous lol
  • Thanks for the post wedding reality check! I think they need to start throwing that into movies and not just that beautiful wedding bliss.
  • Just want to warn you guys!  lol.  @smilyaries, It's so close!!  You'll have a fantastic time!!

@April192002, I'm just want to warn everyone who neglected their home during wedding planning because I worked on that kitchen for 4 hours.  I found pots I didn't know I had!!!  GAH!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I neglect everything every day because it's too much for me and I have more important things to do than clean up after his kids who "aren't allowed" to throw their trash away or pick up their dishes (that's another rant for another time). I'm going out to my venue in the morning and within an hour of getting home I'm doing my hair/makeup trial. I had planned on being in bed by now but I still have to clean - even to the point of putting away our wedding stuff because it makes our home "unpresentable". SO tired and irritable right now! Can't wait until after the wedding and we have even more crap with nowhere to put it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards