Oregon
Options

Still looking for a DJ? Look no further than Bust-A-Move!

Frankee at Bust-A-Move performed the DJ services for our wedding this month. I had heard that Frankee was an awesome DJ, so I called to talk with him. My fiance and I decided to meet with him before we booked our date, and were so impressed with him as a person and felt so comfortable booking the "Ultimate Package" with him. He exceeded my expectations at our wedding! He was MC at the reception, keeping things moving along, and eliminating the need for a day-of wedding coordinator. He wasn't cheesy and played the music I requested and also requests from guests. I want to make one thing really clear: Frankee is not just a guy who spins records! He is an entertainer! He rocked the party! He read the crowd and reacted to keep the guests dancing as much as possible. He even stopped by our head table and refilled our drinks for us! He was there to serve! He was professional and loads of fun! His son, Aaron, was the one who did the video portion of our package. Aaron was professional and friendly and it was a pleasure to have him there. All my guests were raving about our DJ and more than one said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. I have nothing but the highest praise & respect for Frankee & Bust-a-Move DJ Services. Don't hesitate, call him before your date is booked!  www.bustamovedjservice.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards