Knottie Tech Help
Options

RSVP - number of guests coming

I am just beginning the process and love the options for website development, bu it appears that when people respond, there is not an option to tell how many people are coming. If I invite plus ones or couples with children, without a number option, how do I know how many are coming as only the person who's named responds?

Re: RSVP - number of guests coming

• Options
    Hi there,

The way the RSVP feature works is that when your guest responds via your wedding web page to your wedding, they have to enter in their name. If this name exactly matches a name in your guest list the guest list manager will automatically update the guest's response and will also send you an email confirmation. However, it is not an exact match (for example: you have a guest listed and William Smith, and he responds as Bill Smith, or even a typo in the name, such as Wiliam Smith) nothing in the guest list manager will update, but you will still receive the email confirmation and a new update.

At this time guests who are not found on the list will not be automatically added to the guest list.  You will receive New Updates in your guest list manager in which you can click on and you can manually add the guest. Please be advised we do not have a way to add a plus one option. You will need to put their guest name as “Guest” and they will have a way to put yes or no for a Guest. You will then need to contact them to get the guest name and information.

Once you click on the New Updates if you have an RSVP who is not on your guest list. You can either choose to add or ignore them. If you do choose to add them then they will appear in your guest list with their response.

I hope this answers your question and if you have anymore or experience any difficulties please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you!
    KR
  • Options
     Read all of the complints about TK's guestlist management tools, and then make an informed decision about using them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards