Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Has anymore worn Mori Lee 67491

I am really in love with this dress but the closest bridal shop that has a sample is a couple of hours away. Does anyone have pics of themselves in this gown? I'd like to see what it looks like on real women before I make the drive to try it on. Thanks!!!

Re: Has anymore worn Mori Lee 67491

• Options
    I just bought this dress for my November 2015 wedding!!  It's gorgeous - I'm kind of short waisted and the dress fits beautifully.  It's also not expensive, but *looks* expensive! 
  • Options
    Lowell14Lowell14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I just wore the tea length version (6749) a month ago. I am busty and VERY short-waisted.

Eta: please don't be put off by the fit of my dress. I had it altered while wearing a strapless bra but a few days before my wedding, the bra wouldn't sit right so I took it out of the dress. The top should have been brought in a bit more...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Below are some pictures I was able to find online:
    imageimageimage
    imageRochie de mireasa Mori Lee 67491 masura 8 Bucuresti - imagine 2
  • Options
    I really love many wedding dresses designed by Mori Lee.But I don't have enough money to get one for myself.I finally rent a wedding dress but the store don't have any Mori Lee wedding dresses there,so I don't have a Mori Lee finally,what a pity!

• Options
    mori lee dresses are inxpensive 550-1500 range not sure if she has any gowns higher than 1500 she might.

the dresses fit great and the styles are on trend, when i got engaged i knew i wanted a mori lee dress and i ended up with julietta style 3098 with a extra strap added. it fit amazing and everyone loved my dress 
  • Options
    Oh! You look so beautiful. I feel like the tulle on the skirt is much softer in person than it looks in the Mori Lee photos with the model. I think it's prettier on you. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards