Wedding Party

What to do about bridesmaid..

2»

Re: What to do about bridesmaid..

• I don't even talk to my MIL. My FSIL told her the girl didn't show so she told us we needed to figure it out cause she wasn't paying for her.
  • This was how many months ago but since people still comment... I gave the BM a date she had to order a dress by and said that was that. She responded a month later calling me names and telling me not to tell her what to do. I didn't respond back, left it on her. A few weeks ago she messaged me again and said she wanted no part of my fake wedding and I said that's fine. The end.
  • @alyssanicole18 fake wedding?  I feel like there's more to this story than you're saying. What makes your wedding a fake wedding?  

And also, what do you mean by your MIL isn't going to pay for her? Pay for what exactly?
    --

• @hsgator‌ we're waiting to have sex. Apparently since we aren't having sex prior our marriage is fake. Weird huh? She said this obviously means he's cheating on me and I should be keeping tabs on him. This is why I'm done caring, obviously I don't need someone like that by my side on the day of our wedding. And paying for her plate and alcohol/beverages.
  • Woah this thread took a turn for the bizarre!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• @PrettyGirlLost‌ Im sorry you find my personal discussions bizarre.

• @PrettyGirlLost‌ Im sorry you find my personal discussions bizarre.
    Are you trying to throw shade?  I can't tell because being just words on a screen, there's no way to know your tone.

@hsgator‌ we're waiting to have sex. Apparently since we aren't having sex prior our marriage is fake. Weird huh? She said this obviously means he's cheating on me and I should be keeping tabs on him. This is why I'm done caring, obviously I don't need someone like that by my side on the day of our wedding. And paying for her plate and alcohol/beverages.
    I was actually agreeing with you.  Your friend is whackadoodle.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• @PrettyGirlLost‌ nope not at all. I'm comfortable with my choices, I assumed you thought that was bizarre. My mistake.
  • slothiegalslothiegal member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    alyssanicole18 said: @hsgator‌ we're waiting to have sex. Apparently since we aren't having sex prior our marriage is fake. Weird huh? She said this obviously means he's cheating on me and I should be keeping tabs on him. This is why I'm done caring, obviously I don't need someone like that by my side on the day of our wedding. And paying for her plate and alcohol/beverages.

---------
    ....I can't understand that logic
    at all.  And that is from someone who had plenty of sex before marriage.  Huh.

Better off without those kind of "friends".

ETA stupid boxes
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards