Oregon
Options

DJ's

Hi all.  I'm looking for a DJ in the Portland area.  I don't have a clue how to know if a DJ is good or not.  Anyone have any reccomendations or people to stear clear of?
I'm hoping to keep it under $800...

Thanks.

Re: DJ's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My DJ is going to be $795 for 6 hours.  I haven't heard him in person but got several recommendations for him and after meeting with him knew he was a great match.  His name is Leslie Taylor.  www.leslie-taylor.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ryan Heim (I think that's his name) with Pefect Memory DJs has been highly recommended on this board in the past.

http://www.perfectmemorydj.com/
  • Options
    thomasjulieorthomasjulieor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Chris Horrocks from Memories of Muzic.  He was really nice and made sure he had your perfect music lined up for your wedding.  I would suggest emailing him and working on the cost for your wedding. 

memoriesofmuzic@yahoo.com

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Ken Texley from Music Du Jour. He is $750 for 6 hours. We haven't had the wedding yet but I got really great recommendations and he has taken the time to make sure the music we want gets played.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ryan Heim from Perfect Memory is going to do our December wedding and I couldn't be happier with my choice.  He has so much energy and positive attitude, I know that he is going to be amazing.  The price is also very competitive.  He is charging us $550 for a 5.5 hour reception. Call him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards