New Jersey
Options

Mirage Artistic Photography - Feedback needed!!!

rmak0424rmak0424 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2014 in New Jersey
Hey everyone!

So I've been engaged for a little over a year now, and ever since my first bridal show last year I've gotten tons of emails from a company called Mirage Artistic Photography. Well my fiance and I are finally at the stage where we are actively looking to hire a a photo and video professional, and I received a very attractive promo from these guys this week ... The thing is the guy who's been in contact with me (Jorge), offered to send me a mock contract and to speak to me over the phone if my fiance and I liked what we saw. When I suggested that we maybe meet in person so that we could look at the photo albums he creates, he offered to show us over video chat. On top of that, the promotional email he sent suggested the promotion was running for a week, and he is asking us to decide not even 48 hrs later. This makes me nervous and a bit hesitant since we haven't even met in person. I like the work he's got displayed on his website, but I'm worried if this guy is the real deal.

Has anyone else used them? Spoken to them? Met with them? ... Anything?

Please help!

Re: Mirage Artistic Photography - Feedback needed!!!

• Options

I've never heard of them but I think it's a no brainer to pass on them.  I would not work with any vendor tht seems so desperate to pursue me like that.  And then give me pressure about a sale ending, fake contracts, etc.  And then to avoid meeting in person?  These people are going to be in your face for more than 8 hours; you need to know that you are at least comfotable having them around on one of the most important days of your life.

There are a million wedding photographers out there.  Or at least, it seems like a million.  There's no reason to go with someone who makes you nervous.  Do a search here; there are many threads of people talking about how much they love their photographers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards