Knottie Tech Help

Boxes, Paragraphs and other glitches

What up, XO Tech, XO Programmers, XO IT folks?
  • The box issue has been going on for so long. It's super frustrating and makes tracking conversations really difficult. What's the deal? Why isn't it fixed? 
  • Paragraphs aren't happening on iPads. What's the problem? 
There are other issues, too. But these are the main ones where it's just like, what the..? It's been going on for so long people almost expect it. Not great for the perception of this website...
*********************************************************************************

Re: Boxes, Paragraphs and other glitches

• Hey @southernbelle0915,

I 1000% agree. (I know this is directed towards tech but since they don't have an account to comment with I thought I'd give you the low down on what's going on). 

So, there's been all sorts of major bugs causing the sites to crash, putting people in some weird jail thing and various other issues...mainly on TB. Unfortunately, we have one tech team working on the issues for all 3 of the communities and those big issues over on TB means that we're getting neglected. Once these major fixes are finally fixed, I will be working with our new project manager to make sure the long awaited requests actually happen, and actually work. My list includes, adding locations under usernames, fixing the ignore feature, having the paragraph and box issue resolved. 

I know there's been a lot of issues in the past with stuff like this not getting resolved (obviously, this issue has gone on for what looks like forever) but this team is finally getting some traction and I am going to be busting my butt to get shit done around here ;) so if there's anymore bugs you see come up please let me know!

Thanks!
    KR
  • I can do paragraphs on my iPad by clicking the red arrows.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Another issue is how it is always this text but if you do something like edit what you've writing it will randomly switch to another font, I think this happened in the OP for example.
  • @KnotRiley another thing I have noticed is that when someone joins the website/forums, they do not know why they cannot make a post and are confused about the whole thing (I think there is a 48 hour hold on posts to try to avoid spammers and let people lurk before posting, right?).  They also sometimes do not know how to change their name from Knottienumbers to a customized one.  Maybe if there was something for new people to read or something that pops up (and not something super long like Terms and Conditions that a lot of people just skip through) it would help.
  • Thanks @doeydo! I'll look into all of those issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards