Snarky Brides

Not wedding related but I am about to have a little bitch fit

2»

Re: Not wedding related but I am about to have a little bitch fit

• Okay, so I dont have kids or am planning for them anytime soon, but I'd be PISSED. Something similar happened at my last work. One of the girls was trying so hard to get preggo, they were trying for a year, doing invetro, injections, etc. So she had always wanted this one name, and everyone knew it, because she was so excited about getting pregnant and trying so she had told people. One of the other girls at work got pregnant before her and took her name. I was like *oh snaps* when I heard, but the other girl didnt seem to mind. I think she was just so excited once she finally got pregnant that it didnt matter as much.
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014
    Okay, so I dont have kids or am planning for them anytime soon, but I'd be PISSED. Something similar happened at my last work. One of the girls was trying so hard to get preggo, they were trying for a year, doing invetro, injections, etc. So she had always wanted this one name, and everyone knew it, because she was so excited about getting pregnant and trying so she had told people. One of the other girls at work got pregnant before her and took her name. I was like *oh snaps* when I heard, but the other girl didnt seem to mind. I think she was just so excited once she finally got pregnant that it didnt matter as much.
    Red: It's not really her name.  There are probably dozens if not hundreds or thousands of other people with that name. And these two aren't even related!  It should be no problem at all!

Blue: That girl has got the right idea in realizing that it doesn't really matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards