Oregon
Options

Camo?

Has anyone had or seen a wedding where the men had camo vests?
My man loves hunting and anything outdoors or camo and I would love to incorporate it, but I haven't found many examples online. The vest would really be the only camo part. I like grey, tan, and khaki suits better and I am not a huge fan of brown for the girls. Any ideas for colors? Bridesmaids or overall colors?

I know a lot of people aren't a fan of camo vests, but it his wedding too and I would love to have his passion as a part of it.

Re: Camo?

• Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not in person, but i saw a photo of camo vests, red neckties and pocket squares in black tuxes/suits. the girls wore red dresses and the bouquets had camo ribbon in it. i thought it was really cute and not over the top.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KendallB3 You got a PM
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    anvloveskmeanvloveskme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you watch Teen Mom 2 on MTV, the girl Leah that just got married had camo vests for her guys.  I hated it, but to each their own!
  • Options
    cmm4evercmm4ever member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I originally thought of having 2 shades of blue, but now seen teen mom 2 where they got married, and since my fiance is a big sportmen also, I thought about having minor camo accents. I was thinking blue and green. Im not sure yet or if it would look okay...but have for example 2 groomsmen and groom wear camo (the hunters of bunch)..and the other 2 guys wear just blue ties or vests etc. For the girls just maybe 2 girls in blue and 2 in green but with no camo?! This probably will be the only camo part of wedding unless I get a grooms cake or something. No camo in decorations..just blue and green. Thought about having blue and green signature drinks also. What do you think?
  • Options
    evabo31evabo31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother was the best man in a wedding where their vests AND the sashes on the BM's dresses were the same camo print. It was done on a silk like material and looked similar to a "Mossy Oak" camo pattern. (If your man is a sportsman, he'll know what that means). When I first heard that was the attire I was horrified, but when my brother shared the pictures it wasn't bad at all. 
    October 2011 Siggy: Wedding Preview
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can find all kinds of camo wedding items on ebay even CAMO wedding invitations I suggest you check it out.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    I would check out Mr. Formal . They offer Camo vest and honestly they are not that bad looking. I have a friend that works there and she told me she see Camo Vest go out for weddings all the time. 

Here is a link to a photo of one of their clients wearing a camo vest with pink. 

hopefully that helps you in your search of camo for your wedding :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards