Not Engaged Yet
Options

Help! I need relationship advice

123457»

Re: Help! I need relationship advice

• Options
    This was JUST what the doctor ordered after the crazy shit tastic day at work. And then No-Uh joined the "lets split open our lip and bleed everywhere club. I love you all. Except those 2 girls over there. They're nuts. But everyone else is great and I miss you. And I hate that mobile and can't post a appropriate gif. *sad face*
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Posts like this are why I'll never leave NEY. I may be an OMH but I'm here for the entertainment!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.

That was entertaining.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I had a rough night (involving (1) teaching about the Holocaust and (2) my dog deciding that she needed to roll around in something totally foul smelling and necessitating me both giving her a serious bath and doing 3 additional loads of laundry).

And then I had a glass of wine and came back and read through this post again, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

NEY for the win!
    I took an entire class on the Holocaust in college, and it was a really heavy class.  I feel your pain there.  Hugs.
  • Options
    OMG!  I haven't been here in SO LONG!  I just have to say that I turned on True Tori and got sucked further into this thread than that show, and THAT is a shit show.

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!   

My job is insane, I got a promotion and I forget to eat lunch and I can't knot:( EVARRR!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards