Illinois-Chicago
Options

Love Artlynn Photography!

We hired Artlynn Photography for our July 2014 wedding. We are EXTREMELY pleased with EVERYTHING. Prior to booking, they were so very helpful and friendly to explain each package. Also, I really liked how they have been around for many years. We didn't need the engagement session so they were accommodating to that. Everything was explained to us so we were able to make our decision. Tim, our photographer, called a few days before to get some information as well. I printed off some Pinterest ideas, and he was able to capture those poses. Unfortunately, it was a very rainy....flooded in Burbank....wedding day. Tim parked a few blocks away to still get to my house on time to capture the "getting ready" moments. He was VERY easy to work with and very friendly. He captured the day beautifully and took pictures of everything. We also had a backdrop during the reception. We liked that better than the Photobooth. The turn around for proofs was no more than 3 weeks. Artlynn is amazing, and I would recommend them to anyone who is asking about wedding photography!

Re: Love Artlynn Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards