Chit Chat
Options

Where are that Ryan Gosling fans??

Oh wait, isn't that everyone here??  This is a post and go to work, but thought you all would be interested in what was delivered to the school today via Amazon.   I'll try and get some more photos of the inside.  Ryan Gosling colouring book

Re: Where are that Ryan Gosling fans??

• Options
    Give me all the Ryan Gosling. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Hahahaha I have that one and a few others on my Amazon Wishlist.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Since it was delivered to a school, shouldn't it be, "Color Me Well"?

imageimage

• Options
    I'm going to get run out of town for this...but I'm not sure I get Ryan Gosling. He's a good-looking guy, sure, but the mania is totally lost on me.

People like to tell me that FI looks a little like him (and when he worked in a restaurant he was nicknamed "Gosling", even) but I still don't understand it. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amelisha said:
    I'm going to get run out of town for this...but I'm not sure I get Ryan Gosling. He's a good-looking guy, sure, but the mania is totally lost on me.

People like to tell me that FI looks a little like him (and when he worked in a restaurant he was nicknamed "Gosling", even) but I still don't understand it. 
    Look up 'Ryan Gosling shirtless'.

If that doesn't do it for you, I don't know what to tell say.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    My college football coach looks like him.

I'm so lucky!

image   image   image

• Options
    beethery said:
    amelisha said:

Look up 'Ryan Gosling shirtless'.

If that doesn't do it for you, I don't know what to tell say.
    But...isn't that pretty much par for the course with actors? Lots of them look like that and every woman on earth isn't freaking out in unison they way they do about Ryan Gosling. The near-universal adoration is mildly baffling to me.

Maybe it's because I'm living with and in love with a man who apparently bears a passing resemblance to the guy? I've developed an immunity or something?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    He's become a meme.  He's a good looking guy, who has had very entertaining and diverse roles, and his face has launched a thousand GIFs because of it.

People also used to go apeshit over Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc.

I was watching "The Place Beyond the Pines" and DH comes in and says, 'Is that that Ryan dude that women love?"

"Yep."

(pause)

"I don't really get it.  I mean I guess he's kinda attractive, but he's not really that hot."

(Then DH realizes he is wearing the exact same Metallica T shirt  Gosling is wearing in the scene in the movie, and looks at me.)

"Well babe, I guess I'm just as hot huh?"

It was hilarious.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    He's too pretty. I don't want a pretty man! I want to be the pretty one LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    He's not my thing. But y'all should come to San Diego. We'll go to a sushi place that has Ryan Gosling wallpapered all over the bathroom and take selfies:

• Options
    lc07 said:

He's not my thing. But y'all should come to San Diego. We'll go to a sushi place that has Ryan Gosling wallpapered all over the bathroom and take selfies:

Woah, lol!

Is the sushi good?

• Options
    Mah. He looks pretty regular dude-ish to me.
  • Options

Woah, lol! Is the sushi good?
    Yes. And they do half off flaming punch bowls for happy hour. There is also a Hello Kitty stall if you prefer her.
  • Options
    Oh, and if that was not enough to get you guys to come here, it was 75 and sunny today. 
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    Oh, and if that was not enough to get you guys to come here, it was 75 and sunny today. 
    MOTHERFUCK. When I left for work this morning, It was 2. 2!!!
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    I have a spare bedroom all made up and waiting for you. 
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    lc07 said:
    I have a spare bedroom all made up and waiting for you. 
    Please, god, yes! I seriously don't think I can make it one more winter in Chicago. I am DONE.
  • Options
    I don't really get the Ryan Gosling thing. He's good looking but he isn't that good looking, IMO. Just not my type I guess.
  • Options
    Totally my type grrrr. Get me some Gosling any time baby. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards