Getting in Shape

Ripped in 30 Accountability Buddy?

Hi Knotties! I'm about to start Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD series and was wondering if anyone else was up for the challenge? I'm an October 2015 bride and I'm aiming to start dress shopping at the end of January so I would love to shave off some lbs and inches before then ( but also just to help with stress and being healthy). I plan on trying to do the workouts 4-5 times a week in the morning before work since I seem to create plenty of excuses not to work out after. I have done the 30 day shred before but never stuck with it long enough. I hear that this one is a bit more challenging but also rewarding and not as monotonous. I should have the DVD tonight and start tomorrow but if others want to to join we can encourage each other, share stories and maybe even before and afters? You can get it for cheap on Amazon if you're interested. And if the MODs prefer us not to start a chain on here I'm happy to start a Facebook group! Happy Working Out!

Re: Ripped in 30 Accountability Buddy?

• I don't have Ripped in 30 yet, but I do have 30 Day Shred.  I've been trying to get myself motivated enough to stick to it 5 days a week! I'm trying to get back on track this week so that I can feel a little less guilty over the holiday, and then get into full gear and move onto Ripped in 30 in January (I've heard good things about both if you stick to them!) My wedding is in June, and I'd love to be down 30 ish lbs by then!  I'd love to have someone in the same routine as me to keep me accountable!

I've actually never done an accountability group before- what's the easiest way???

• i cant get motivated to stick with it for 5 days a week. Im trying to get motivated but with some much going on with moving out soon that by the time i get home i am absolutely pooped. I think my sister has this dvd set, so i might try it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards