Oregon

We have our venue! Now we need the rest.

We braved the wind and cold yesterday outside the Portland Parks building yesterday and reservered our spots at Columbia Park. I'm relieved and excited to start officially planning now. We didn't want to jump in and start until we knew we had it, so now is jump in time.
We have an idea of how we want it to look, some of the things to implement that and a caterer.
I am interested in finding a photogrqaphy student or amatuer photographer. Pictures are not high on our list so we don't really want to spend a bunch, any ideas or names?

Re: We have our venue! Now we need the rest.

• Ha, I pressed the wrong button and posted before I was done!
    We are also looking for help with button pushing and 1 or 2 announcements. We don't need a full on DJ as we can get sound equiptment on loan but we want someone to make sure the music is running and make a couple of announcements and we don't want to ask any of our guests to do it (some have offered).  Any ideas there? Thanks!
  • ICongrats on claiming a park, I saw the line on the news last week. :)

Have you thought about fb for finding a photographer? It seems like on my small friends list quite a number of them dabble in photography or know an amateur photographer/videographer just starting out. You could start there?

The last few weddings I went to used an ipod and speakers. Even if you have to buy one you'd get to keep it after the wedding, unlike the DJ. :)  Someone might also be willing to loan one.

Is there any reason you don't want any guests who offered to not make announcements?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards