Thank you for reading this first of all!
I've looked at about two dozen different photographers. There are a few I immediately wrote off because I didn't like their gallery or they were wayyy out of our budget. But I have a few questions that should help me narrow down choices, if you wouldn't mind answering them. As of right now, I'd like to package deal for engagement session, second photographer, and about 8-10 hours coverage (rough timeline: pre-ceremony pics at 1230, ceremony at 230, dinner around 5). Budget ideally 2,000-2,500 but preferably less.
1. About how much did you spend? (Sorry really personal!)
2. Did you have a second photographer? And if so, was it worth it? If not, do you wish you would have?
3. Were you happy with your photography budget? Do you wish you would have done more or less?
4. About how many hours did your photographer(s) stay? And do you wish you had more or less hours?
5. Are you able to negotiate on prices? How would one do so?
Thank you in advance!!!