Wedding Invitations & Paper

STD Black Friday or Cyber Monday

Does anyone know of any site having a sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday for wedding prints?  I want to order our STD especially if I can get a good deal.  

Re: STD Black Friday or Cyber Monday

• You will never get cheaper than Vistaprint.

http://www.vistaprint.com/gallery/IAMApgIDAAAAAAA=/postcards/save-the-date-3.aspx?filter=9:10013||1%2c80%3a10478||1%2c11%3a10016||1&xnav=pagenav&xnid=bottom&GP=11%2f24%2f2014+3%3a00%3a03+PM&GPS=3347413137&GNF=0

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • There are a ton of Groupons right now for photo card deals because of the holidays coming up. Many of these companies also have Save the Dates as well.  Depending on how many you need you could score a great deal!
  • Vistaprint always has ridiculous sales this time of year along with all ready being super reasonable. I've ordered postcards, banners, business cards, invitations from them and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend signing up for their emails.
  • Thank you everyone!  i am going to spend my night looking at all of these and seeing if our pictures fit into their specs!  We are using our childhood pictures so we have to have them scanned it.
  • Vistaprint currently is having a 60% off sale on a variety of merch, including things like save the date magnets. I paid $19.99 for 50 save the date postcard magnets. I splurged to also upgrade to nicer envelopes because I've heard the plain white ones are not great. 
  • Wedding paper divas is offering 25% off total order. I ordered my STD's from them last month and loved the way they turned out. I have also ordered shower invites (not my shower, a girlfriends shower I hosted last summer). The quality is great, and the basic paper and printing method is thick, high quality.
  • Minted is having a 25% off sale today for wedding invitations/suites. The offer can be applied to "Buy Now, Personalize Later" orders too, so you can purchase them but not complete your order if you still have details to sort out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards