Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Dear coworkers,
Sorry I'm not sorry for totally not being there mentally today. I'm tired and i want yummy thanksgiving food and scrabble playing and football watching with the grand units.

Love,
I'm already checked out

Dear C,

I'm sorry I'm not going with you and kiddos to your mom's. I can't leave the grand units without anyone. Thank you for understanding.

Love
Me

Dear Eagles,

You better win tomorrow. Fucking cowgirls cannot win. End of discussion.

Love
Eagles nut

Dear snowbirds

Fuck off. Learn to obey basic traffic laws!!

No love
Chick that wants to make it to work in one piece.

Dear @Ollie08‌

One more week!!! I'm so excited!! I'v lived here almost two years and we haven't had a g2g. S better be on good behavior or I'm going to kick her in the shins.

Love
Florida girl

Re: OLW

• Dear tonight,

I'm so excited to go to The Fox with DH to see "Dirty Dancing" It's going to be so good!!

Love,
    Excited ME

Dear DH,

Hurry up and get home so I can kiss your face!

Love,
    Wife

Dear Maddux,

I've missed you these past two days. The house is so quiet without you. Come home so I can snuggle you like crazy.

Love,
    Mommy
  • Dear bf,

Vacation! Can't wait to finally get a full week with you again <3

Toots

~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Work Family,

Kindly hush up. I'm attempting to keep my patience pants on and you guys aren't making it any easier.

Lovingly,
    Your last single coworker.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear @IrishDreamer‌ ,

Sorry not sorry! I'll both be heading to warm sunny Florida next week AND cheering for my 'boys tomorrow! :D

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Dear work,

Why am I here?

No love, girl who wants to be home wrapped in a blanket

-------------------

Dear snow,

Thanks for making my commute to work interesting and I'm sure holiday travels will be extra fun.  Couldn't wait another week!?

-Girl who learned to drive in snow and still hates it

-----------------

Dear eagles,

You. Have. To. Win. No. Questions.  Cowboys cannot win.

Love, your crazy fan 

--------------

Dear Callie,

You need to be nicer when people come in the house or I'm going to have to send you to obedience school.  Jumping on people and barking like a mad dog is not polite.

Love, your puppy-mommy
  • MsSparkyMsSparky member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Dear everyone in this state, It isn't cold enough to snow today. It's not going to snow today. So there is no need to buy the grocery store out of all the essentials. No love, Girl who needs Thanksgiving ingredients ------------------- Dear family, I know Thanksgiving is always stressful, but please try to be on your good behavior. It's only one day. The passive aggressive emails can stop now. Love, Me ----------------------------------------- Dear work, Please go by quickly, I have things to do. Thanks, Boss-lady who wants to go home early ------------------------------- Edit: I swear there were paragraphs and spaces!
  • @speakeasy14‌

Thank you for being a crazy eagles fan. We are all a little nuts. But i can't stand the cowgirls, Deadskins, or the vagiants.

Love
    Co- crazy eagles fan.
  • Dear H,

Please get better. I really hate it when you're sick and miserable. Plusalso, it'd be nice to have a healthy and happy H on Thanksgiving and not a sad, mucusy one.

Love, Wife

~~~

Dear work,

Can we be done for the week? I just want to go be a bum.

kthxbai,

Me

• @Ollie08‌

I'm so frigging excited. We just need to finalize times and such. I'm also frigging absolutely ecstatic that you are going to do S senior pics. Feel free to yell at her if she gets snotty.

Love
    Irish girl that just wants to drink and eat with ollie already
  • @ollie08, you need to kitten shame that cat more often.
    ---
    Dear FI,

I'm sorry we started today by having a fight. I just really really want you to be strong enough to draw this boundary between us and your dad and I'm not sure you will. FSMIL pitting FFIL against FGMIL makes our lives so much more difficult.

Also, start treating your psoriasis because I am sick of being the only one who cares about your skin.

Love,
    FI
    ---
    Dear work commissioner,

You knew that asking for a Fair Isle scarf, hat, and mittens with butterflies was a lot before Christmas. What on earth made you think asking to have them done by the 12th was going to be cool?

No love,
    I should up your fee for irritation
    ---
    Dear coffee,

Come here, you sweet bastard, and lie to me about all the stuff I'm going to accomplish today.

Love,
    Zombie
  • Dear Computer,
    Please stop being so slow and glitchy. I really really really don't want to restart you. I've got all the tabs I need for today up, and it will be a huge pain in the butt to set everything up again. I just need you to last two more hours!
    No love,
    Frustrated employee

Dear Body,
    I have no idea what's going on with you right now. It's cool that I'm losing weight all of a sudden, but you seem to be acting weird with appetite and exercise. Let's level out soon, k?
    Love,
    Me

Dear Thanksgiving food,
    GET IN MY BELLY NOW!
    Om nom nom,
    Me

Dear karma,
    You rock. Thanks for being on my side yesterday. 
    All the love,
    Me

Dear FI,
    Life is so good right now! I can't wait to go see Mockingjay with you tonight and then cuddle. 
    So  much love,
    FI

You are a knitting machine. I don't know how you do it. You've inspired me to work on a scarf I've been knitting for almost a year, but I'm sure it won't be as awesome as your stuff. 
    Love,
    Liz

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear Mother nature,

Please hold off on the blizzard until I get into the mountains for the weekend.

Love,

Someone who hates driving mountain passes in the snow

• Dear BFF/MoH,

I'm thinking of you today. Hoping your tests go well!

Love,
    Want you healthy and happy
  • Dear Zumba ladies,

We are going to rock our new songs today so that we can eat all we want tomorrow.  Because a healthy life is all about balance.

Love,
    Your Crazy Instructor

Dear Mr. Historian,

Basically I love you the most of anybody ever.  Come hooommmmmeeeee!!

Love,
    Me

Dear Mother,

How about no snarky comments while we make Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?  I'm bringing the wine to lubricate you, so hopefully you can be happy all day!

Love,
    Daughter Numero Uno
  • Dear @teddygirl9,

That made me LOL so hard I thought I was going to cry.  Oops.

In my defense, I've been doing research all morning, so it's actually pretty impressive I can string 2 words together at all...

Love,
    Glad I could be your comic relief!
  • Dear NEY folks who have to travel for the holiday,

Stay safe! I hope your travels go smoothly and as quickly as possible without putting you in danger. Of fucking course there would be a bad storm the day before Thanksgiving.

----------

Dear birdo,

Yay, you're sober! But ... hungover! Boooo.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @beanbot2002 - AHHHHHH! 

----------

Dear life,

You can really just calm down, please. I really, really need a good year. Like, a solid, more than 2 months of calm, year. 23 sucked, 24 sucked, and 25 is looking super roller coaster-y. 

Begging for peace,
    tired.

-------------

Dearest Dallas,

I know you're not Houston, and you will never have my heart like my hometown, but I have never said a really bad word about you. Please be kind come January? 

Love,
    Nervous to Live in You

------------

Dear mom,

Please don't cry tomorrow when we tell everyone we're moving. I can't handle any more emotion. 

Love,
    Your daughter, whom you haven't lost. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Dear @audrewuh,
    I live in the Dallas area! If you want, you can PM with where specifically you're moving, and I can tell you about the area and such. We can meet up sometime too.
    Love,
    eilis1228

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @KeptInStitches, I LOVE your last letter. I could write pretty much the same one to Diet Coke. You are rather eloquent!

Dear preceptor,

I'm sorry your day before Thanksgiving was super stressful and busy. :( I hope you have a good four-day weekend! (And also that when you come back you say more than two words to me...)

Love,

Your orientee who doesn't want to be annoying but also needs to learn some stuff

Dear Thanksgiving dinner,

Cook yourself, I cooked last night and today!

No love,

Would seriously order pizza tomorrow if I could

Dear family,

I don't know what is going on with everyone in this house, but you all are wayyyyy too cranky to be cooped up with like this. So get yourselves together, it's a holiday, dammit.

Love,

The daughter/sister who is counting the days until she safely afford to move out

• Dear H,
    I love you and love your family.  I'm so thankful to have you in my life.

Love,
    Me
    Dear Lines,
    Just get in my head.  I hate learning lines.
    Love,
    Actress

Dear body,
    Please do what you need to do to get pregnant.
    Thanks,
    Anxious

Anniversary

• eilis1228 said:
    Dear @audrewuh,
    I live in the Dallas area! If you want, you can PM with where specifically you're moving, and I can tell you about the area and such. We can meet up sometime too.
    Love,
    eilis1228
    Ah! That would be super cool! Check your pm's!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards