Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Catholic Priest in Pittsburgh, PA needed for interfaith wedding at Heinz Chapel

I am looking for a Catholic priest in Pittsburgh who will perform an interfaith wedding, I am Catholic and my fiance is Jewish, at Heinz chapel.  I know many do not perform outside of their churches, but I moved away about 5 years ago so the only affiliation I have is through my parents church.  Does anyone know of a priest that could do this?  I already asked Father William and he is booked our day, but any help would be apreciated!! Thank you!

Re: Catholic Priest in Pittsburgh, PA needed for interfaith wedding at Heinz Chapel

• Options
    I'm also getting married at heinz chapel and the receptionist very kindly faxed a list of priests, ministers, etc that they know will and have married couples there. My fiancé and I are both catholic so Father Thomas agreed to marry us. He's very nice so he may be willing. Couldn't hurt to ask. Or get the list from Heinz and see if anyone on their list would perform this. It may be hard to find a Catholic priest to do this. Good luck!
  • Options
    I attend St. Pamphilus and am also getting married there.  However, I believe he will travel to Heinz Chapel and perform an interfaith ceremony.You should definitely give them a call. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards